Some Encouragement for Your Week…
It’s Monday again! That means it’s time for some more inspiring and encouraging reads to get you through. Here are my favorites from last week…
(And if you have any interest or inspiring articles from your blog to share – scroll on down and add them to the link party below!)
My Favorite Mama Reads for This Week:
- Turning Jealousy Into Joyfilled Learning – “What if, instead of being envious of other mamas or trying to find their weaknesses so we can feel better about ourselves, we knocked it all off and focused on what we can learn from each other and how we can grow together?”
- It’s OK to Make Different Choices – THIS: “We don’t have to agree on everything to realise that everyone is doing the best they can for their own family.”
- 25 Life Lessons I Learned In My First Year of Motherhood – Can you relate? “8. How to share my toys, such as pots and pans, measuring cups, and phone.”
- Knowledge is Not Enough to for Our Kids to Success in Tomorrow’s World – “Our children will reside in a world where knowledge is simply not enough to succeed. In tomorrow’s job market, the people who succeed are the ones who are able to take the information available and color outside the lines. Raising creative thinkers starts now, when our kids are young.”
- Finding Joy in Chaos – It’s all in your perspective. “Will he ever learn to use his inside voice? Maybe one day. But I guess in the end these little annoyances are what I love about the little guy. What fun would it be if he always whispered and never made a mess?”
- Dealing with the Feeling: How to Calm Your Child and Yourself – Good stuff: “What we call emotional intelligence is simply the ability to recognize and understand our own feelings and those of others. Keep in mind that emotionally intelligent parents raise emotionally intelligent children. And the more often you practice it, the better results you get.”
Have Any Encouraging or Inspiring Articles to Share?
Have you read anything inspiring lately? I’d love to hear in the comments below!