Encouragement for Your Busy Week Ahead…
Happy Monday! It’s a new week and so we need some new encouragement for our crazy week ahead, right? Here are some great reads I’ve found around the web for you…
(And if you have any interest or inspiring articles from your blog to share – scroll on down and add them to the link party below!)
My Favorite Mama Reads for This Week:
- Compromise is Not the Same as Giving In – Love this perspective on parenting: “Compromise can be difficult, and sometimes we can’t make it work, but it’s an important skill to teach our children which will have lifelong impacts on all their relationships.”
- 14 Family Traditions for EVERY Day – LOVE these creative ideas for simple traditions! “They are fun, consistent, they help us bond as a family in a fun way and most importantly they create THE BEST memories for all of us.”
- A Promise to My Teenagers – It’s hard to imagine a time when my kids will be teens, but I’m sure it’s closer than it feels! Love this: “No matter how tall you grow or how far you go, I am your mother. I will be here.”
- Lessons From Parenthood – When You Know Better, You Do Better – YES! “We pick and choose our battles for our season of life and you never know what season someone else is living. And we are all doing better in the places that we can while maintaining in the places we can’t.”
- 3 Creative Ways to Love Kids Through Hard Spots – Love this reminder! “It’s hugely important to be a student of our kids, approaching them with humility and curiosity instead of always assuming we know what’s best for them.”
- When Parents Have Different Parenting Styles – I struggle with this EVERY DAY. Great tips here: “He doesn’t need to do exactly what I do and to be a clone of me. Our children need to see that their parents are different and have personalities unique to them. He deals with life differently than I do, because he’s a different person that I am. Because of that, our kids will see different ways of coping and dealing with life.”
Have Any Encouraging Blog Posts to Share?
What have you been reading? How have you been finding encouragement? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below!