Quick Reads for Some Encouragement & Inspiration!
Happy Monday, y’all! It’s a new week and the perfect time for some inspiring and encouraging reads. Here are my favorites from last week and around the web…
(Psst… if you have any interest or inspiring articles from your blog to share – scroll on down and add them to the link party below!)
My Favorite Mama Reads for This Week:
- Chosen – “I glanced back at the dark nights, those long days wearing thick scars of loss. We’ve had therapists, interventions, sticker charts out the wazoo, tear-soaked pillows (ours and theirs). Still, I’m sure none of our efforts matter as much as choosing our children over and over again; day after day.”
- Who’s Sorry Now? Asking Your Child for Forgiveness – So true! “Asking your child for forgiveness isn’t easy. However, sometimes it’s necessary and the very thing that will bring healing in their hearts — and ours.”
- I Can’t Complain – An important reminder: “Whenever I am carpooling kids around to various activities and I am tempted to complain about the traffic, I think of Kate, and how lucky I am to be here in this mundane moment.”
- Dear Mama, Follow Your Heart – YES! “It took me about 8 months after I had my first daughter to really let go. To trust myself. To realise that my baby hadn’t read the parenting books, she was just a baby needing her Mum. I was her Mum and I knew what to do.”
- 10 Ways We Need to Stop Judging Other Parents – “Parents have enough choices and struggles. How does your condescending attitude, words and actions help that situation at all? Stop judging and learn to start building one another up in positive ways.”
Have Any Encouraging Articles to Share?
What have you been reading? Any blog posts or articles that have made your heart happy?