Boredom Busters – Easy Crafts for Kids
Are your kids getting to the “I’m Bored!” part of Summer Vacation yet? No worries! The Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party always has the best boredom busting ideas around. And today I thought I’d round-up some fun and easy crafts for kids to keep busy through the end of Summer. Check ’em out…
14+ Easy Crafts for Kids
- Sandcastle Sand Art (MakingMamaMagic)
- Egg Carton Binocular Craft (Eager Ed)
- Jellyfish Craft (The Kennedy Adventures)
- Eyelash Craft (Eager Ed)
- Hot Air Balloon Craft (From ABCs to ACTs)
- Fingerprint Crabs Craft (Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails)
- Wine Cork Sculpture (Mosswood Connections)
- Grouchy Ladybug Handprint Craft (A Little Pinch of Perfect)
- Chromatography Flower Craft (Roylco)
- Farm Animal Foam Cup Crafts (Kids Activities Blog)
- Yarn Craft (Eager Ed)
- Painted Clay Flower Pots (Krafts & Kiddos)
- Foam Aircraft Carrier Craft (Life with Moore Babies)
- Alphabet Crafts (Crystal and Co.)
Did ya check ‘em out? Which crafts would your kids like best? Alright, now add your easy crafts for kids or any other kid-friendly posts to the link party below, and they will be seen on over 10 awesome mom blogs. Just please try not to link up the same ones each week. And grab a button or link back to share the love. Let’s Party, Mamas!
The Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link ups where B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!
Wait. Don't miss anymore fun!
Sign up for the FREE newsletter to get easy ideas - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting tips - right in your inbox!