Sprinkle Cookie Freezer Bites
Ingredients you’ll need:
- Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- Cool Whip
And here’s what you’ll do:
1. Spread cool whip on the flat side of a vanilla wafer.
2. Place another vanilla wafer onto it to make a sandwich.
3. Roll the edges of the wafer and cool whip sandwich in sprinkles.
4. Place on a cookie sheet and freeze until set.
5. Pop one in your mouth and throw the rest in a freezer bag!
What have you been up to with your kids in the kitchen lately?
I love to link up with:
Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Show & Tell Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Share & Wow Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It’s Playtime Thursday, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Fun for Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Show & Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, and Link & Learn Sunday.