This post contains affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more information.
We know as mamas that our kids start bringing home germs and illness as soon as school starts. It’s a constant battle to keep them washing their hands, using tissues instead of sleeves, and staying healthy.
But just imagine what their teachers are going through with a whole swarm of kids at school. So when I was invited to partner with the Kleenex brand, in their
new Someone Needs One initiative, I first thought of teachers!
Who needs the comfort of tissues and a kind word more than our kids’ teachers, right?
A Teacher Appreciation Gift Perfect for Cold Season!
Here’s a super easy teacher appreciation gift to show them you care, especially during cold and flu season.
DIY Cold Season Teacher Appreciation Gift
- 1 Box of Kleenex Ultra Soft Tissues or Kleenex Tissues with Lotion
- hand soap or hand sanitizer (optional)
- “A Tissue for All You Do” Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags
- hole punch
Grab your FREE Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags HERE:
- First, purchase your Kleenex facial tissues.
- Print the FREE “A Tissue for All You Do” Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags, cut out, and punch a hole in each.
- Use ribbon to tie a gift tag to a box of tissues. Include some hand soap or hand sanitizer, too, if you’d like!
- DONE! Easy peasy!
Kleenex Brand Tissues Show You Care
According to a Kleenex brand commissioned survey, nearly 50 percent of people in the U.S. say they’ve missed an opportunity to show someone they care, especially when it comes to everyday moments. But showing you care can be as simple as giving a Kleenex Facial Tissue to someone who needs one – whether it’s a stranger, someone you care about, or even yourself.
And since Kleenex Ultra Soft Tissues are the #1 preferred Ultra Tissue and Kleenex Tissue with Lotion are extra soft for sensitive skin, Kleenex brand tissues are perfect for showing you care! Visit
the Someone Needs One website for more inspiration and ways to “share a message of care”, too!
Don’t forget your FREE Teacher Appreciation Gift Tags:
Do you gift teacher appreciation gifts? If so, what do you usually give? Tell us about it in the comments below!
More Teacher Appreciation Ideas from B-Inspired Mama:
- A DIY Teacher Survival Gift – Perfect for Teacher Appreciation
- “Thanks for Making Us Smarties!” Teacher Appreciation Gift
- 12 Easy Ideas to Show Appreciation to Teachers