18 Fun and Cute Turkey Crafts for Kids
Are you looking for some fun, kid-friendly Thanksgiving crafts? Well, look no further than this roundup of adorable turkey crafts.
Most of these craft projects are simple enough for preschoolers and even toddlers. And, they’re all sure to get kids excited for Thanksgiving. Whether you’re looking for a fun activity to keep the kids busy or want to get the kids crafting Thanksgiving decorations, we’ve got you covered!
Now, check out 18 of our favorite turkey-themed arts and craft ideas…
18 Super Cute Turkey-Themed Crafts for Thanksgiving
- Kids Apple Turkey Snack — Make Thanksgiving snack time special with these cute Apple Turkey Snacks!
- Geometric Shapes Turkey — Get your little ones exploring shapes with this Geometric Turkey Craft.
- Feather Footprint Turkey Keepsake — There’s nothing better than handprint or footprint art for a holiday keepsake. Grab some feathers for this adorable Feather Footprint Turkey.
- Cute Pepper Turkey Snack — Another healthy Thanksgiving-themed snack to try… Stuffed Pepper Turkeys.
- Book-Page Turkey Art — Use old book or newspaper pages to make these cute Book-Page Turkeys with the kids.
- Turkey in the Straw Treat — How about this not-so-healthy but oh-so-fun Turkey in the Straw snack for Thanksgiving?
- Basic Shape Turkeys — Another cute and educational Shape-Themed Turkey Project.
- Playdough Turkey Activity — Some playdough and feathers are all you need for this simple but creative Playdough Turkey Activity.
- Reese’s Turkey Treat — Here’s another seriously yummy Turkey Treat using Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups!
- Family Thanksgiving Handprint Art — Get the whole family in on the creative Thanksgiving fun by making some Turkey Family Handprint Art.
- No-Bake Turkey Cookies — How about some Thanksgiving baking with the kids? Try these No-Bake Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies.
- Paper Bag Turkey Hat — What kid doesn’t love a craft they can wear? Use a paper bag to make this super cute Turkey Hat Craft.
- Thankful Turkey Book — Add some gratitude to your kids’ Thanksgiving crafting with this Thankful Turkey Book Craft.
- More Shape Turkeys! — Must be shapes make great turkeys! Try this cute Shape Turkey Craft that’s perfect for preschoolers.
- DIY Finger Puppets — Get those little fingers having some imaginative fun with these clever Turkey Finger Puppets.
- Printable Paper Turkey — This Paper Turkey is made super-easy with a printable template.
- Yard & Ribbon Turkey — How cute are the clothespin legs on this Yarn and Ribbon Turkey?!
- DIY Turkey Activity — Grab this printable to get the kids having some creative and educational Turkey-Themed Fun.