Want to Make the Kids Thanksgiving Table More FUN?
I was so inspired by my contributor Jamie’s DIY Thanksgiving Table Setting this week, that I thought it’d be fun to round up some more creative kids Thanksgiving table ideas. Look at all the fun I found…
18 Kids Thanksgiving Table Ideas
- Corn Cob Printed Placemats (Sunny Day Family)
- Gratitude Turkey Placemats (Mama’s Happy Hive)
- Modern DIY Kids Thanksgiving Table Setting (B-Inspired Mama)
- Contact Paper Thanksgiving Placemats (Play and Learn Everyday)
- Upcycled Turkey Centerpiece (Moms and Crafters)
- Nature Inspired Turkey Centerpiece (My Bright Firefly)
- Thanksgiving Beaded Napkin Rings (Buggy and Buddy)
- Thankful Handprint Turkey Centerpiece (123 Homeschool for Me)
- Turkey Silverware Napkin Rings (Sugar Aunts)
- Turkey Juice Box Covers (Sugar Aunts)
- Kid Painted Thanksgiving Table Runner (Dirt and Boogers)
- Native American Napkin Rings (Crafty Moms Share)
- Turkey M&M Favors (Wildflower Ramblings)
- Leaf Printed Table Runner (Hand Made Kids Art)
- Leaf Light Centerpieces (Red Ted Art)
- Printable Thanksgiving Placemats and Coloring Pages (Kids Activities Blog)
- Pumpkin Printed Thanksgiving Table Runner (B-Inspired Mama)
- DIY Turkey Place Card Holders (Mom Endeavors)
Do you have the kids sit at their own table for Thanksgiving? Or do you let them help decorate the family table? Which Thanksgiving table idea was your favorite? Share in the comments below!
Lou Lou Girls says
Hello beautiful! It is always a pleasure to be a part of your party. Thank you for hosting. Please stop by our party. We would really appreciate that! Happy Wednesday! Lou Lou Girls
Theres Just One Mommy says
So many fun and cute ideas!
I love the inspiring ideas you’ve featured! Thanks for hosting 🙂
Krissy @ B-Inspired Mama says
Thanks so much for visiting!