A Look at Our Favorite Children’s Books – FOR BABIES!
I’m quite certain that when I was pregnant and anticipating being a new mama, my most anticipated experience was of holding my soft snuggly baby in one arm and a children’s book in the other. And even though it doesn’t always seem as angelic as it looked in my mind, sharing books with my babies has been one of my favorite things about being a mama. So I thought I’d share some of my favorite children’s books for babies for you to make memories with, too…
10+ of our Favorite Children’s Books for Babies
[From Our Favorite Book Source – Usborne Books and More!]
I am an Independent Consultant for Usborne Books and More. Please see my disclosure policy.
- Animal Hide-And-Seek – “Young children will love this very special Farmyard Tales book. There’s a game of hide-and-seek to play by lifting the flaps, lots of furry and textured patches to feel and some simple counting opportunities too. This is a really delightful book for adults and children to share.”
- Baby’s Very First Touchy Feely Play Book – “Babies will love looking at the bright pictures and running their fingers over the touchy-feely patches in this delightful book.”
- Baby’s First Black and White Library – “Your baby will love to share this book with you. The black and white contrast will spark your baby’s attention.”
- Big and Little Box Set – “These four adorable little board books in a shrink-wrapped slipcase are perfectly sized for little hands. Each features a different environment and depicts warm parent-child relationships and basic concepts of size. The clear and bright illustrations make each book ideal for lap-time sharing.”
- Baby’s Very First Big Play Book – “Babies will love looking at the bright pictures, listening to the sounds, lifting the flaps and running their fingers over the touchy-feely patches in this delightful book.”
- My Colors Book Tower – “This 8-book set is a perfect introduction to colors. A separate book for each color and the simple, bold images make it easy for young children to grasp the principle. And with a special carrying handle, this portable set can be enjoyed anytime, anywhere!”
- Find the Puppy – “This delightful book has been specially devised to provide very young children with the challenge of something to look for, amusing situations to talk about, and familiar objects to name.”
- That’s Not My Truck… (And all others in the That’s Not My… Series) – “This delightful series of board books is aimed at very young children. The bright pictures, with their patches of different textures, are designed to develop sensory and language awareness. Babies and toddlers will love turning the pages and touching the feely patches.”
- The Usborne Alphabet Picture Book – “Young children will love naming the familiar things in this appealing picture book. The lovely illustrations will appeal to both children and adults, making this delightful book a pleasure to share.”
- Sun and Star – “Two poetic board books, one to greet the day and one to say goodnight. Sun wakes the world encouraging baby animals and, finally, a sleepy family to “Rise and Shine.” Starsees the world settling in for peaceful sleep with rhythmic, gentle words perfect for baby’s bedtime. Soft watercolor illustrations enhance the lyrical, repetitive text, making the duo perfect for laptime sharing.”
And since I’m an Independent Consultant (and HUGE fan!) for Usborne Books and More, you can order all of these books and more right through my Usborne Books and More Store and have them shipped right to your door. (Just make sure to check the Internet specials first. And also the Customer Specials if you’ve already got $40+ in your cart!)
Want to Earn FREE Children’s Books?
You can host your own Usborne Books and More Party RIGHT ON FACEBOOK! No need to clean the house or prepare food. Stay in your pajamas and sip a glass of wine while I lead you and your friends through a fun night of games, book browsing, and shopping. Find out how to earn FREE books with your own party here or contact me for more info.
What are your favorite children’s books to read to your babies? Do you have any Usborne Books?
Leave a Reply