There’s nothing like scouring Pinterest for Halloween treats for your kid’s preschool class party only to find red-frosting fake blood and creepy pretzel witches’ fingers.
I know I’m not the only mama with little ones scared of Halloween’s spooky side.
Cute ( Non-Scary! ) Halloween Monster Treats
So today I’m sharing some easy to make Halloween Monster Treats that all kids will love – not run from!
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosure policy.
Easy & Cute Halloween Monster Treats Recipe
Have the Kids Help Make Halloween Monster Treats!
Kids love to help make these easy Halloween Monster Treat, too.
Little kids can help break the pretzels in half and stir the pretzels and melted candy wafers together to coat them.
Older kids can do the entire Halloween Monster Treats recipe by themselves if they know how to use a microwave and know to be cautious with the hot melted candy wafers.
And then, of course, all kids love applying the candy eyeballs!
These not-scary Halloween Monster Treats are the perfect homemade Halloween treat to send into school. You never know if there are kids in the class who are a bit scared of Halloween. But they’re bound to love these adorable, yummy monsters!
And they’d be fun for a preschool monster theme or a monster-themed kids’ Birthday party, too! So make sure to save or pin this cute kids’ recipe to have handy.
Print this Halloween Monster Treats Recipe:
Cute Non-Scary Halloween Monster Treats Recipe
- Melt the candy wafers according to package directions.
- Break the pretzel sticks in half.
- Once the candy wafers are fully melted, combine with pretzels in a mixing bowl. Stir until pretzels are evenly coated.
- Scoop tablespoon-sized portions of the candy-coated pretzel mixture onto a wax paper-lined baking sheet pan.
- While still warm, apply candy eyeballs to each pretzel mound. (Some monsters can have more or fewer eyes than others!)
- Allow to cool fully until candy coating has hardened. You can put them in the fridge to speed up cooling.
- These Halloween Monster Treats can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Like this Halloween Monster Treats Recipe? Share It & Pin It!
Just click on one of the social sharing buttons at the top or bottom of the post to share on social media. I’d really appreciate it!
More Halloween Treats to Try:
- A Haunted House made of Halloween Treats
- Candy Corn Flower Treats
- Double Chocolate Candy Corn Pudding Pops