Easy Halloween Treat to Make with the Kids
My favorite part of late summer and early autumn is the sunflowers. And my favorite part of Halloween is the candy! So I thought I could combine the two by making an easy Halloween treat with the kids…
Candy Corn Flowers Halloween Treat
1. Place candy dip pieces a few inches apart on a freezer paper lined baking sheet. (We put two pieces, one on top of the other, in each spot.)
2. Place cookie sheet in 300 degree oven for about 5 minutes until candy melts are just slightly melted.
3. Remove from oven and press a pumpkin into each candy melt. (Make sure little hands are careful of the hot pan.)
4. Press candy corn into the candy melt around each pumpkin to make a flower pattern.
5. Place in the freezer for about 15 minutes to let set. ENJOY!
Priscilla was so proud of herself for helping make these. They really were simple. And they are the perfect Halloween treat for that school party of playdate!
What is your favorite Halloween treat or candy?
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!
I love to share at and find inspiration from these link ups!