I don’t think there’s an Easter tradition kids cherish more than decorating Easter eggs. When I reminisce about decorating eggs, I think of the pungent vinegar-smell and the fizzing sound of the color tablets dissolving before we dipped each egg in the colorful dye.
If you’re looking for some creative ways to decorate Easter eggs, too, here are 20 eye-catching ideas you’re going to love…
This post contains affiliate links. Which just means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will receive a small percentage of the sale – without your price being any higher! Thank you for your continued support. For more information, see my disclosure policy.
20 Eye-Catching Ways to Decorate Easter Eggs
- Sharpie Tie Dyed Eggs (via Happy Hooligans)
- Decorate Easter Eggs with Paper Napkins (via Practically Functional)
- Super Easy Dripped Dyed Eggs (via Picklebums)
- Embroidered Eggs (via Design Sponge)
- Ombre Thread Wrapped Easter Eggs (via Uncommon Designs)
- Ruffled Fabric Easter Eggs (via Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom)
- Gold Leaf Easter Eggs (via Sugar and Charm)
- Paint Splattered Eggs (via Bre Purposed)
- Black & White Easter Eggs (via Obviously Sweet)
- Sharpie Easter Egg Decorating Idea (via Cutesy Crafts)
- Decorate Eggs with Tattoos (via A Mom’s Take)
- Totally Awesome DIY Lego Easter Eggs (via It’s Always Autumn)
- Decoupage Egg Tutorial (via My Poppet Makes)
- Easter Egg Bling (via Landeelu)
- Fuzzy Chicks Decorated Eggs (via Easy Peasy and Fun)
- Fuzzy Easter Eggs (via Pajama Crafters)
- Tissue Paper Decorated Eggs (via Mainly Homemade)
- Shaving Cream Dyed Eggs (via Crafty Morning)
- Chalkboard Painted Eggs (via Sugar, Spice, and Glitter)
- Glittered Eggs (via Organize and Decorate Everything)
Find this Helpful? Share with your Friends!
Just click on one of the social sharing buttons at the top or bottom of the post to share on social media. I’d really appreciate it!
More Creative Easter Ideas:
- How to Plan an Easter Egg Hunt that’s Awesome
- Fun Finds for a Fun-Filled Easter Basket
- Fun Preschool Easter Activities Using Plastic Eggs