Simple Bunny Pancakes
My kids always eat better when I can make it fun for them. Even simply cutting their sandwich into a fun shape with a cookie cutter makes them see if differently and eat it right up. Once in awhile I get a little fancier with a creative kids’ snack, but most of the time, it’s just hard to find the time. So I’m always looking for healthy but convenient ingredients that make it a little bit easier. Aunt Jemima’s Lil’ Griddles were a perfect “shortcut” for this fun Bunny Pancakes Breakfast…
Bunny Pancakes with Aunt Jemima Lil’ Griddles
- (6) Aunt Jemima Lil’ Griddles Blueberry Mini Pancakes
- strawberry greek yogurt
- jelly beans
- candy eyeballs (We bought ours from Michael’s, but you could also use dark jelly beans.)
- Take out six frozen mini pancakes, throw them on a plate, and microwave them for 45 seconds. (No batter bowl to clean! YAY!)
- Make three stacks of pancakes with two in each stack. Cut one stack in half.
- Arrange one stack as the body, one stack as the head, one half stack as the feet, and the other two half pancakes for the ears.
- Use a spoon to add pink strawberry greek yogurt to the ears, the feet, the tail, and the nose and eyes.
- Add some jimmie sprinkles for whiskers.
- Add a jelly bean for the nose.
- Add the candy eyeballs (or dark jelly beans) for eyes.
- Add green jelly beans across the bottom for grass.
- Watch as your kids devour their bunny pancakes!
I loved how easy Aunt Jemima Lil’ Griddles made it to have a fun home-cooked warm breakfast for my kids. Aunt Jemima does all of the batter mixing, griddle cookin’, pancake flipping for you! And with their “every batch made from scratch” motto, you can be assured that they are made with real ingredients like milk and eggs. The Lil’ Griddles line offers three bite-sized options for family fun; new Aunt Jemima frozen Blueberry Mini pancakes, Aunt Jemima frozen Mini pancakes, and Aunt Jemima frozen Cinnamon French Toast Sticks. What fun breakfast would you create with them?