Some Simple Bunny Pancakes for Easter Morning!
My kids always eat better when I can make it fun for them. Even simply cutting their sandwich into a fun shape with a cookie cutter makes them see if differently and eat it right up. Once in awhile I get a little fancier with a creative kids’ snack, but most of the time, it’s just hard to find the time. So I’m always looking for convenient ingredients that make it a little bit easier. Aunt Jemima’s Lil’ Griddles were a perfect “shortcut” for this fun Bunny Pancakes Breakfast…
Thank you to Aunt Jemima Frozen Breakfast for being a sponsor. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. All opinions expressed here are my own. Please see my disclosure policy.
Simple [and Adorable!] Bunny Pancakes
- (6) Aunt Jemima Lil’ Griddles Blueberry Mini Pancakes
- strawberry greek yogurt
- jelly beans
- candy eyes (We bought ours from Michael’s, but you could also use dark jelly beans.)
- Take out six frozen mini pancakes, throw them on a plate, and microwave them for 45 seconds. (No batter bowl to clean! YAY!)
- Make three stacks of pancakes with two in each stack. Cut one stack in half.
- Arrange one stack as the body, one stack as the head, one half stack as the feet, and the other two half pancakes for the ears.
- Use a spoon to add pink strawberry greek yogurt to the ears, the feet, the tail, and the nose and eyes.
- Add some jimmie sprinkles for whiskers.
- Add a jelly bean for the nose.
- Add the candy eyeballs (or dark jelly beans) for eyes.
- Add green jelly beans across the bottom for grass.
- Watch as your kids devour their bunny pancakes!
I loved how easy Aunt Jemima Lil’ Griddles made it to have a fun home-cooked warm breakfast for my kids. Aunt Jemima does all of the batter mixing, griddle cookin’, pancake flipping for you! And with their “every batch made from scratch” motto, you can be assured that they are made with real ingredients like milk and eggs. The Lil’ Griddles line offers three bite-sized options for family fun; new Aunt Jemima frozen Blueberry Mini pancakes, Aunt Jemima frozen Mini pancakes, and Aunt Jemima frozen Cinnamon French Toast Sticks.
More Bunny Fun from B-Inspired Mama:
What fun breakfast would you create with these easy, yummy pancakes? Share in the comments below!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link ups where B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!Thank you to Aunt Jemima Frozen Breakfast for being a sponsor. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. All opinions expressed here are my own. Please see my disclosure policy.
Want to Be a More Creative Mama?
Get the latest inspiration - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting - right in your inbox each week!