Some Simple Bunny Pancakes for Easter Morning!
My kids always eat better when I can make it fun for them. Even simply cutting their sandwich into a fun shape with a cookie cutter makes them see if differently and eat it right up.
Once in awhile, I get a little fancier with a creative kids’ snack, but most of the time, it’s hard to find the time. So I’m always looking for convenient ingredients that make it a little bit easier. Aunt Jemima’s Lil’ Griddles were a perfect “shortcut” for this fun Bunny Pancakes Breakfast – which is perfect for Easter morning, don’t you think?!
Thank you to Aunt Jemima Frozen Breakfast for being a sponsor. I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective. All opinions expressed here are my own. Please see my disclosure policy.
Simple [and Adorable!] Bunny Pancakes(Click here to jump to the Printable Recipe.)
- (6) Aunt Jemima Lil’ Griddles Blueberry Mini Pancakes
- strawberry Greek yogurt
- jelly beans
- candy eyeballs
- Take out six frozen mini pancakes, throw them on a plate, and microwave them for 45 seconds. (No batter bowl to clean! YAY!)
- Make three stacks of pancakes with two in each stack. Cut one stack in half.
- Arrange one stack as the body, one stack as the head, one half stack as the feet, and the other two half pancakes for the ears.
- Use a spoon to add pink strawberry Greek yogurt to the ears, the feet, the tail, and the nose and eyes.
- Add some jimmie sprinkles for whiskers.
- Add a jelly bean for the nose.
- Add the candy eyeballs (or dark jelly beans) for eyes.
- Add green jelly beans across the bottom for grass.
- Watch as your kids devour their bunny pancakes!
I loved how easy Aunt Jemima Lil’ Griddles made it to have a fun home-cooked warm breakfast for my kids. Aunt Jemima does all of the batter mixing, griddle cookin’, pancake flipping for you! And with their “every batch made from scratch” motto, you can be assured that they are made with real ingredients like milk and eggs. The Lil’ Griddles line offers three bite-sized options for family fun; new Aunt Jemima frozen Blueberry Mini pancakes, Aunt Jemima frozen Mini pancakes, and Aunt Jemima frozen Cinnamon French Toast Sticks.
Print this Easy Bunny Pancakes Recipe:
Easy Bunny Pancakes
- 6 frozen mini pancakes
- 1 Tbsp strawberry Greek yogurt
- 1 handful jelly beans
- 1 pinch sprinkles/jimmies
- 2 candy eyeballs
Prepare frozen mini pancakes according to package directions.
Make three stacks of pancakes with two pancakes each. Cut one stack in half.
Arrange one stack as the body, one stack as the head, one half stack as the feet, and the other two half pancakes for the ears.
Use a spoon to add pink strawberry Greek yogurt to the ears, feet, tail, nose, and eyes.
Add some jimmie sprinkles for whiskers.
Add a jelly bean for the nose.
Add candy eyeballs (or dark jelly beans) for eyes.
Add green jelly beans across the bottom for grass.
What fun breakfast would you create with these easy, yummy pancakes? I’d love to hear about it the comments below!
More Cute Kids Recipes from B-Inspired Mama:
- Seriously Fun Food for Kids – with Faces!
- Fun and Easy Nugget and Tot Kabobs for Kids
- 10 Awesome Easter Recipes for Kids