Am I the only one that always thinks that Easter comes later in April? And then is completely shocked and unprepared to see that it’s actually the beginning? I guess it’s time to find some fun Easter activities and crafts!
Check Out These Adorable Preschool Easter Crafts!
Good thing the creative mamas who share at The Weekly Kids Co-Op are on top of these things because they’ve got some adorable preschool Easter crafts for you all. Let’s check ’em out…
Adorable Preschool Easter Crafts
- Bubble Wrap Easter Egg Painting – Save the bubble wrap from that next shipment to let the kids use while painting some cute polka dotted Easter egg art!
- Recycled Art Easter Egg Craft – Use the cardboard from your recycling box to make this mixed media Easter egg craft, too.
- Paper Roll Easter Bunnies Craft – We’re not done with that recycling bin yet! Dig out some paper rolls to make these adorable Easter bunnies.
- Fingerprint Easter Craft – All the kids need is their fingers for this adorable bunny and carrot Easter craft!
- Handprint Easter Bunny Craft – But if they’d like to get their whole hands messy, try this cute handprint bunny craft instead.
- Easter Basket Craft – Get the kids crafting their own Easter baskets with one of these 30+ Easter basket ideas.
- Yarn Wrapped Easter Egg Craft – Wrapping yarn is all the kids have to do to make this pretty Easter egg craft!
- Easter Themed Playdough Fun – Let the kids create and craft with playdough! Print these free printable Easter playdough mats to keep with the Easter theme.
- Candy Wrapper Easter Egg Craft – Save the colorful foil candy wrappers from your kids’ Easter candy to use in this fun Easter egg collage craft.
- Sponge Painted Easter Basket Craft – Cut some sponges into egg shapes for the kids to use to make this cute Easter basket craft!
- Printable Easter Basket Craft – A free printable makes this Easter basket craft as easy as can be for the little ones and YOU!
Find this Helpful? Share with your Friends!
Just click on one of the social sharing buttons at the top or bottom of the post to share on social media. I’d really appreciate it!