This energy bites recipe is perfect to make your own homemade energy-boosting snacks – no processing, unknown ingredients, or packaging here!
No-Bake Energy Bites the Kids will Love!
Here’s how to make them…
This post contains affiliate links. For more information, see my disclosure policy.
Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Energy Bites
How to Make these No-Bake Energy Bites:
In a large mixing bowl combine the oats, peanut butter, flaxseed, wheat germ and honey.
Once the oats are completely coated with the mixture, gently fold in chocolate chips.
Cover bowl and place in the fridge for an hour.
After an hour, take out mixture and roll it into one inch balls. (Tip: Wet hands are easier for rolling the mixture into balls.)
Place the sheet pan, with the balls, in the fridge for another hour.
The finished energy bites can be eaten right away or stored in the fridge for a few days. Yum!
Print this Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Energy Bites Recipe:
Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Energy Bites Recipe
- Add 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats, 1 1/2 cups peanut butter, 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed, 2 tablespoons wheat germ and 2 tablespoons honey to a large mixing bowl, and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Gently fold in ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Cover bowl with a lid or plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Remove from fridge and roll oat mixture into 1-inch balls and place them on a parchment paper-lined sheet pan.
- Place sheet pan in the refrigerator for 1 hour, or until energy balls are firm.
More Yummy Snacks for Kids:
- Creamy Vanilla Peanut Butter Smoothie for Kids
- Easy No-Bake Apple Crisp Snack
- Make Waffle Mandalas for Fun Kids Snacks
- Peanut Butter Jelly Pancake Bites
- Get the Kids in the Kitchen to Make Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies