I’ve heard so much about Nutella, but we’ve never had it before. I felt like our first encounter with it should be a celebration, because I knew we would love it. So I thought we could combine it with some yummy peanut butter cookies. And they turned out ahhh-mazing!
Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Combine flour, sugars, butter, peanut butter, egg, baking soda, and vanilla until well blended.
2. Shape into round balls and roll in extra sugar.
3. Place balls a couple inches apart on a greased cookie sheet.
4. Press the center of each down with your thumb. (Or if you would like to make the sandwich cookies, press them each down with the bottom of a glass.)
5. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 10 minutes or until edges are lightly brown.
6. Remove from pan after a couple minutes. Let cool completely.
I’m sure you could make these with any good peanut butter cookie recipe. Our first Nutella experience was perfect!
Do you ever eat Nutella? How do you like to eat it?
I love to link up with: Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Ta-Da Tuesday, Tasty Tuesdays, Tip Toe Through Tuesday, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Show & Tell Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Share & Wow Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, Happy Lil Hearts Are Baking, It’s Playtime Thursday, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Fun for Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Show & Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, and Link & Learn Sunday.