This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pampers at Sam’s Club. However, all content and opinions are entirely my own. Please see my disclosure policy.
Why is Mother’s Day only one day a year?
We all know moms are on-duty every day of the year. Even if we’re treated to a break from housework or a luxurious spa trip for Mother’s Day, our mama-minds are still distracted with mothering worries and family management information. We moms have a deep understanding of the incredible accuracy of the old saying, “A mother’s job is never done.”
Pampers at Sam’s Club gets it. That’s why they’re extending the Mother’s Day celebration by offering moms nearly a full month of instant savings on diapers and wipes at Sam’s Club! And they’re challenging us to celebrate moms all month long, too.
So I have a challenge for you… Let’s celebrate motherhood by supporting one another.
The Challenge: Just a SIMPLE act of kindness.
Can you imagine the impact if every mom reached out to a fellow mom with a random act of kindness?!
Mothers helping mothers. Making connections. Offering encouragement. What a celebration of motherhood that would be!
Are you in?! We’ll call it the Mother’s Day Month Challenge! Now, check out these act of kindness ideas for inspiration…
Take the Challenge: A Simple Act of Kindness for a Fellow Mom
1. Invite a Fellow Mom to Playgroup – Sometimes the hardest part of being a mom (especially a stay-at-home-mom) of young children is that feeling of being stuck in the house! It can be tough to get out and socialize when you have young kids. So why not reach out and invite that neighbor mom to the playgroup your kids love. Or to the moms’ group that meets at the local church. To any kid-friendly event, really. Even if she can’t make it, she’ll surely appreciate the kind gesture.
2. Check in with Her when You’re at the Store – Have a mom friend who lives nearby? Shoot her a text to ask if she needs anything while you’re at the store. You’re already there for your own errands anyway, so it’s a simple act of kindness to grab what she needs and drop it off to her.
3. Surprise a New Mom with Some Diapers & Wipes – How about some Pampers diapers and/or wipes from Sam’s Club for that friend who just had a baby? You can never have too many diapers and wipes when you have a newborn. And the instant savings on Pampers diapers and wipes at Sam’s Club makes this an affordable act of kindness, too. (No coupons or rebates needed! Right now, you can get $5 off each package of Pampers diapers, and up to $5 off each package of Pampers Sensitive Baby Wipes – either at Sam’s Club or on samsclub.com. There’s free shipping, too. So you could even have them sent right to her!)
J.C. and I are going to drop these Pampers diapers and baby wipes off to my incredibly-hardworking sister-in-law. She is an amazing mom to an 11-year-old daughter (my super-cool niece) and a foster parent to two brothers under 2-years-old (my adorable foster-nephews). They go through a lot of diapers and wipes!
4. Acknowledge and Encourage Another Mom in Public – We go about our jam-packed days, grocery shopping for the third time this week, running errands with toddlers in tow, taking our child to the doctors for yet another ear infection. And we moms tend to zone into our kids and daily-duties and forget to interact with one another. Make it a point today to acknowledge and offer some encouragement to a fellow mom (a stranger out in public) while you’re going about your day. A simple act of kindness could be a “Hey, you do such a great job with her!” to the mom exhibiting awesome patience with her daughter’s endless questions. Or maybe an “I’ve totally been there! Can I help in any way?” to the mom overwhelmed by her toddler’s public meltdown.
5. Offer Home or Childcare Help – Reach out to an overwhelmed mom friend and offer to vacuum her carpets or fold her laundry. Or offer to take her kids to the park for a couple hours so she can have kid-free time to clean – or to rest!
So now you know I truly mean a SIMPLE act of kindness. It doesn’t have to take tons of time or cost much money. It just has to be helpful. Because we could all use more help and encouragement during this motherhood thing, don’t you think?
Don’t forget to shop at Sam’s Club for instant savings on Pampers diapers and wipes! Nearly all month long, get $5 off each package of Pampers diapers, and up to $5 off each package of Pampers wipes – either in store or on samsclub.com (with free shipping, too). Grab just one box – or up to three boxes for up to $15 in savings! (Note: this deal is not valid on Pampers Pure diapers or wipes.)
Find this Helpful? Share with your Friends!
Just click on one of the social sharing buttons at the top or bottom of this post to share on social media. I’d really appreciate it!
More Encouraging & Inspiring Ideas for Moms:
- I Have to Run a Household, Too?! – Home Management Tips for Moms
- Birthday Traditions for Kids that are Meaningful but EASY to Pull Off!
- Cocoa and a Bite – A Hot Chocolate in a Jar Gift any Family will LOVE!
- When A Parent Is Born
- Top Gifts for Funky, Creative Moms – A B-Inspired Gift Guide
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pampers at Sam’s Club. The opinions and text are all mine.