Making DIY toys for your little ones is a fun way to practice your own creativity when you’re busy being a mama! Sure, creating your own arts and craft would be ideal, but we all know how hard it can be to find kid-free arts and crafts time. But crafting some homemade kids toys is always a great excuse to get crafty!
Homemade Kids Toys – Perfect for Summer!
These homemade kids toys are even easy enough the kids can get involved in the toy crafts fun. And making and playing with homemade toys helps kids expand their creativity, resourcefulness, and problem-solving skills, too! Let’s check ’em out…
25 Homemade Kids Toys the Kids Will LOVE!
- DIY Outdoor Easel for Kids (via Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Pool Noodle Water Bin (via Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails)
- Pirate Themed Discovery Bottle (via Fun-A-Day!)
- DIY Peg and Marble Toy (via Little Bins for Little Hands)
- Indoor Cardboard City Play Space (via Paint On The Ceiling)
- Printable Spelling Game (via The Measured Mom)
- DIY Number Rocks for Math Fun (via Fun-A-Day! at B-Inspired Mama)
- Recycled Milk Cap Toys (via The Good Long Road)
- Homemade Chalk Powder (via Laughing Kids Learn)
- Beach Small World Play Bin (via House of Burke)
- Hot Wheels Chalkboard City (via Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails)
- Easy DIY Water Rockets (via KC Edventures)
- Frozen Lemon Oobleck (via Learn Play Imagine)
- Kids Ice Chalk (via Gift of Curiosity)
- Fun Balloon Animals (via Campfires & Cleats)
- Upcycled Bubble Wand Toy (via Play. Learn. Love)
- Fun Color Sorting Sensory Bag (via Hands On As We Grow)
- Cardboard Marble Maze (via Housing A Forest)
- Superhero Upper & Lower Case Letter Matching Game (via B-Inspired Mama)
- Beach Trip Sensory Bag for Baby (via House of Burke)
- Minecraft Character Toys (via Plain Vanilla Mom)
- Color Sorting Cups (via Craftulate)
- Gumball Machine Color Matching Game (via Repeat Crafter Me)
- DIY Moon Sand (via Lessons Learnt Journal)
- Bubble Dough & Oobleck (via Enchanted Homeschooling Mom)
Have you ever made any homemade kids toys? Share about it below!
Find this Helpful? Share with your Friends!
Just click on one of the social sharing buttons at the top or bottom of the post to share on social media. I’d really appreciate it!
More DIY Kids Toys & Play Ideas You’ll LOVE:
- How to Make a Super Simple DIY Toy for Your Toddler
- Toddler Sensory Play Exploring Circles
- The BEST Kids Play Ideas for Summer – to Keep Kids Busy and Happy!
Mary Catherine says
Thanks for including my pirate discovery bottles and the number rocks we shared at B-Inspired!!! Tons of great ideas listed here. 🙂
Alex @ Teach Through Play says
Thanks for including our alphabet match game!
Krissy @ B-Inspired Mama says
Our pleasure! It’s so cool. 🙂
Thanks for including our Bubble Dough over at Enchanted Homeschooling Mom!
Shaunna @ Fantastic Fun and Learning says
These all look like so much fun! Thanks for including our outdoor easel.
Krissy @ B-Inspired Mama says
Of course, Shaunna! It’s really awesome.