Eeeek! It’s B-Inspired Mama Gift Guide time! My favorite time of the year. When I get to share my top holiday gift picks for all my favorite peeps!
Curious kids, sensory kids, strong girls, cool grandparents, fun dads.
Yep. They’re all coming! But first… FIRST. I thought it was right time that MOM came first for once. So today I shop for YOU. My favoritest of favorite people of all.
Funky, creative moms!
Besides, I know you need to get this forwarded on to the husbands and others who do the shopping ASAP! *wink*
Some of the products featured were provided free of charge. However, all opinions are authentic and my own. Also, this post contains affiliate links. Which simply means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I receive a small percentage of the sale – without your price being any higher. Thank you for your continued support. For more information, see my disclosure policy.
The Top Gifts for Funky, Creative Moms
Creative Books & Courses for Creative Moms
Fold & Fly Butterflies, Birds, and Other Animals that Fly: Over 25 Paper Creations that Fly by Stephanie Hoover, Rock Point Publishing
- If it flies, this book will teach you how to fold and craft it out of paper! From magical pterodactyls to beautiful dragonflies. This boxed set with accompanying instruction book includes everything you need. Folding these flying creatures would make for a calming creative afternoon for any mom, don’t you think?
- Purchase here: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Target | Walmart | Paper Source
- Any creative mama will adore this gift from her child because it means connecting over creative time WITH her child. And that’s the best gift of all!
- Purchase here: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Target | Walmart
An Online Arts & Crafts Course from Udemy
- Treat mom to some creative time (and make sure to give her the time, too) with an online arts and crafts course or two. Udemy has tons and tons of courses to choose from. My top picks: Painting – You can. Just play and learn., Fluid Art Mastery: Abstract Flow Art Secrets Revealed, and Jewelry Making: Wire Wrapping for Beginners.
- Purchase here: Arts & Crafts Courses on Udemy
A Super Fun All-In-One Camera & Photo Printer
HP Sprocket 2-in-1
- This fun pocket-sized camera and photo printer in one (which I was thrilled to have received as part of a sponsored opportunity with MomSelect and HP!) will have mom feeling like she’s back in her picture-shaking days! But there’s no shaking or waiting required for the instant prints she’ll get out of her Sprocket 2-in-1. She can just snap a picture with the 5-megapixel camera (or on her smartphone that connects to the Sprocket via Bluetooth), edit and customize the pic in the HP Sprocket App if she’d like, and print it right from the Sprocket 2-in-1. Within seconds, she’ll have a 2″ x 3″ color print on sticky-back photo paper to put in the baby book, add to a craft project, or finally quiet Grandma’s complaining!
- Purchase here: Best Buy
An Awesome Scrapbook for an Awesome Mom
Turn HER Facebook or Instagram Photos into an Awesome Scrapbook!
- Does mama document all her favorite moments and memories on Facebook or Instagram? Then THIS is the perfect gift for her! In just 4 simple steps and 90 seconds, you can have a beautiful, full-color photo scrapbook ready to be printed and sent in the mail! My family has fallen in love with My Social Book. The My Best-Of Photo Book is a great affordable highlighting mom’s most popular Facebook or Instagram photos from an entire year. Or you could go all-out and make her a My Social Book or My Photo Book that’s up to 500 pages, covering any time period you’d like, and include Facebook status updates, friends’ comments, QR codes to watch videos, and more. But you also get the chance to opt out of any of that during the creation process, too. It’s SO cool and easy! Every time one arrives at our home, my kids all gather around and giggle and point and snuggle while we flip through our My Social Book. Trust me, mom will LOVE this gift and all the snuggles. (Can you tell I love My Social Book?!)
- Purchase here: My Social Book | My Social Book Gift Card (P.S. They’ve generously offered us an EXCLUSIVE COUPON CODE for 25% OFF! Use the code binspiredmama at checkout.)
Fun Jewelry Funky Moms can Totally Rock!
Wise Owl Pendant
- The created blue opal eyes shine in this whimsical sterling silver owl pendant. I love the dichotomy of this pendant’s sophisticated design and created opal eyes with the playfulness of the owl subject.
- Purchase here: Silpada
Willow Hinge Cuff
- Mom will be wearing this effortless cuff day and night. The beautiful and slightly-geometric engraving on brushed sterling silver makes it perfect for casual wear during the day or a night out (if she ever gets one).
- Purchase here: Silpada
Colorful Accessories Creative Moms will Love
- What’s better than using art supplies? Wearing them on your socks while you use art supplies! How could you not get a little smile every time you put on these colorful art supplies socks?
- Purchase here: Hot Sox
- When mom’s too busy to get to the art museum, bring the art to her. With this gift box set, she’ll get to exhibit famous artworks like the Mona Lisa, Gustav Klimt’s The Kiss, and Degas’ Dancer all day long right on her feet!
- Purchase here: Hot Sox
- The super-soft fuzzy fabric will keep creative moms warm while the fun tassels and colorful diamond design will keep creative moms colorful! Perfect!
- Purchase here: World Market
- I’m drooling over the mod prints on these Orla Kiely bags! (Am I the last person to discover these, or have I come across something magical?!) This is a situation where you might be like me and you don’t typically spend this much on yourself for a purse, which is why one of these would make the perfect mom gift! (Can someone send this gift guide to my husband, please???) Here are my top picks: Love Birds Print Large Holdall Bag, Stem Check Print Mini Sling Bag, and Summer Flower Stem Classic Zip Shoulder Bag.
- Purchase here: Amazon | Zappos
Awesome Art Gifts for Creative Moms
Any creative mama would love a gift from Society6: “home to hundreds of thousands of artists from around the globe, uploading and selling their original works as 30+ premium consumer goods from Art Prints to Throw Blankets.” Supporting artists while filling her list with more awesome art is a win-win! Here are my Society6 picks for moms…
Honey Bee Carry-All Pouch by Cat Coquillette
- These carry-all pouches come in 3 different sizes, perfect for mama’s makeup or all that purse clutter or the larger one can even fit an iPad! You can choose any of thousands of cool wraparound artwork for your pouch, but I adore this modern honey bee pattern, don’t you?
- Purchase here: Society6
Mother Coffee Mug by I Love Doodle
- What mom wouldn’t relate to this sweet illustration of a mother figure wrapping her arms around the whole little Earth complete with cute trees, animals, and a rainbow river? You can get this illustration adorning a whole assortment of different gifts for mom, but I personally would love to admire it each morning while drinking my coffee or tea.
- Purchase here: Society6
Weapons Of Mass Creation – Knitting – T-Shirt by Bianca Green
- Is mom the “make art not war” type? Then she’ll love anything from the Weapons of Mass Creation series from Bianca Green on Society6! This knitting and needle arts tee rocks, but I haven’t knitted in so long I’m putting this Weapons of Mass Creation – Writing & Drawing Tools – T-Shirt on my wishlist.
- Purchase the knitting tee here: Society6
The ONLY Cleaning Gifts that are EVER Okay
I would normally tell you to “step away from the vacuum cleaner” with slanting brows and stern tone. However, if it’s robotic and going to actually save mom time, it’s game on for gifting!
iRobot® Roomba® 960 Wi-Fi® Connected Robot Vacuum
- With an app on her phone, mom can keep this baby cleaning even when she’s not home! It keeps track of its location, navigates throughout an entire level of your home, known not to fall down the stairs, and returns to it’s charging station when it needs to recharge. I wish the kids behaved that well!
- Purchase here: Amazon | Walmart | Target | iRobot.com (P.S. Save $100 + get FREE shipping 11/16 through 12/2/17 only at iRobot.com!)
iRobot® Braava jet™ 240 Mopping Robot
- This little guy dry sweeps, damp sweeps or wet mops hard floors in small spaces like kitchens and bathrooms. You know, the rooms mom wishes she spent less time cleaning!
- Purchase here: Amazon | Walmart | Target | iRobot.com (P.S. Save $30 + get FREE shipping 11/16 through 12/2/17 only at iRobot.com!)
Gifts for Creative Teacher or Homeschool Mamas
- I know we have lots of homeschool moms and teacher moms around these B-Inspired Mama ‘parts’, and you know we love them something fierce, so I thought I’d share some cute gifts just for them. Like this fun, colorful typography-covered tote. Perfect for taking to the library if she’s a homeschooler or carrying all that teacher STUFF if she goes back and forth to school each day.
- Purchase here: Amazon
- I love these postcards and how they make it easy peasy for any teacher to send a positive note home or offer some positive reinforcement to a scholar. I know it’s not exactly a gift for mom to keep for her, but a pack of these would make a great stocking stuffer for a teacher mom, don’t you think?
- Purchase here: Amazon
Find this Helpful? Share with your Friends!
Just click on one of the social sharing buttons at the top or bottom of the post to share on social media. I’d really appreciate it!
More Awesome Gift Ideas:
- A Mother’s Day Gift Guide – 22 Unique Gifts for Fun Moms
- 24 Kids Gifts that Inspire Creativity and Learning
- 11 Personalized Gifts for Grandparents
- Seriously Cool Gifts for Really Fun Dads – A B-Inspired Gift Guide