Eeeek! It’s B-Inspired Mama Gift Guide time! My favorite time of the year. When I get to share my top holiday gift giving picks for all my favorite peeps.
Curious creative kids, sensory kids, strong girls, cool grandparents, and fun dads.
Yep. ALL those holiday gift guides are coming! But FIRST, as is gift guide tradition around here, and since I know you all so rarely put yourselves first… the Creative Moms Gift Guide comes first!
Today, I shop for YOU, creative mamas. (And truly, if I could actually send them all, I would! Oh, to be Oprah for just one day… )
Another plus to starting with you, creative moms: You can forward this on the husbands, partners, and others who do your gift shopping. Ha!
Some of the products featured were provided free of charge. However, all opinions are authentic and my own. Also, this post contains affiliate links. Thank you for your continued support. For more information, see my disclosure policy.
Psst… Don’t forget you can Try Amazon Prime’s 30-Day Free Trial for fast 2-day shipping to get gifts to you or their recipient by Christmas!
The Ultimate Gift Guide for Funky Creative Moms!
Gifts in the Mail – for Creative Moms:
Monthly Succulent Subscription Box
- I know succulents are on trend right now, but they’ve held a special place in my heart since always seeing “hens and chicks” planted in my grandmother’s flowerbeds and planters. I, personally, would adore a gift of sweet succulents each month in the mail!
- Order yours from Succulent Studios
A Magazine Subscription – and TIME to Read It!
- I know I can’t be the only one who’s missing sitting down with a magazine every once in a while. Help mom get a break from her smartphone with a subscription to a magazine she can curl up with each month.
- Choose from these “Arts & Crafts” or “Women’s Interest” Magazines
Make Dinner Easier with Gobble!
- Ingredients prepped and ready to go. 15 minutes. One pan. Sounds like Christmas to me!
- Purchase a Gift Subscription to Gobble
Funky Fashion & Accessories Gifts for Creative Moms
Some Sweet Personalized Jewelry Gifts for Mom
- I’ve recently discovered a new favorite spot for jewelry… Isabelle Grace. So many beautiful personalized options any mom would love!
- My favorites from Isabelle Grace:
Some Unique Jewelry for Mom
- Or skip the personalization, if you don’t have the time, and grab one of the jewelry options on Jewelry.com. So many cool designs! Here are my favorites…
- My Favorite Jewelry Gifts from Jewelry.com:
A New Funky Library Tote
- I treated myself to the “Talk Wordy to Me” Tote above a few weeks ago. It brings me a smile every time we head out to the library. Then, I discovered so many more I want from the same line on Amazon. I love the playful, retro-ish designs on them.
- My Favorite Library Totes on Amazon:
A Unique Smartphone Case Gift for Mom
- My kids and family would tell you, I always have a funky iPhone case. I tend to keep my clothing pretty simple, so I like to add fun with my accessories, like my smartphone case. I recently discovered Casetify, where you can design your own phone case, using your own photo or art, art from awesome artists already on the site, and even cool glitter and sand effects.
- My Favorite Fun Smartphone Cases:
A Funky New Purse!
- As mentioned above, I love to sport fun and funky accessories. It’s my way of showing off my personality and including fashion without worrying about always having to worry about having a trendy wardrobe. These cute Chala purses, on Amazon, are right up my alley!
- My Chala Purses Gift Ideas for Moms:
Some Crocs to Play Outside!
- Every fun mama needs a pair or two of good mud-puddle-proof footwear. Crocs it is! My Crocs picks for Mom: Crocband Glitter Clog and the Jaunt Shorty Boot
- Use one of these EXCLUSIVE offers:
Warm & Cozy Winter Accessories for Mom
- I must admit, I love cold weather. No, not frigid, but weather where I can wear a sweatshirt or winter hat. I was impressed when I discovered the winter accessory selection on Zappos.com recently. Here are my favorites…
- My Picks for Winter Accessories from Zappos:
Gifts to Pamper your Creative Mom:
A Survive & Thrive Holiday Gift Set
- Every mom deserves a little pampering now and again. How about some high-quality holistic skincare products to help mom survive the hectic holiday season? This kit includes muscle ease lotion, refreshing facial mist, peaceful meditation balm, and an oil-infused candle. Yes, please!
- Find the Survive & Thrive Gift Set & other holiday gift sets at LATHER.
- I’ve recently started meditating, and while I don’t get to it every day, I’m totally hooked! I can see how it helps the mind and body in so many ways. I currently just use an app on my smartphone and the occasional youtube video, but I love the idea of using meditation stones like these.
- Get your Meditation Stones for Creativity from TREEHOUSE Kid & Craft
Chocolate First Aid!
- Boy, do I need this first aid kit around for emergencies! I think most mamas would agree, right?
- Grab this Max Brenner First Aid Chocolate Box from Amazon
Artsy Craftsy Gifts for Creative Moms:
Gorgeous Architecture-Inspired Notecards
- Aren’t these Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired notecards beautiful?! I love the blending of colors with the traditional shapes and designs of Wright’s architecture.
- Get this Frank Lloyd Wright Designs Greeting Assortment on Amazon
An Artsy Puzzle
- I’ve discovered working on jigsaw puzzles to be a great meditative practice I can do with the kids. The only problem… I can’t walk away once I start one until it’s complete! Ravensburger is a premium puzzle brand and has so many awesome designs on their site. Here are some I love…
- My Favorite Ravensburger Puzzles:
Frida Kahlo Action Figure
- I don’t know about you, but artist Frida Kahlo is my kind of action figure! I adore so many of the quirky, creative gifts you can find on TREEHOUSE Kid & Craft, but this Frida action figure is tops, for sure.
- Get this Frida Kahlo Action Figure at TREEHOUSE Kid & Craft
A Bob Ross Chia Head
- My kids think it’s hilarious that I love Bob Ross. I make them watch him on occasion to calm down. (He is so soothing, isn’t he?!) I seriously want this Bob Ross Chia Head…
- Get this Bob Ross Chia Head on Amazon
More Fun Gifts for Creative Mamas:
A Women March! Puzzle
- This one, commemorating the Women’s March of 2017, is on my wishlist.
- Find the Women March! Puzzle at TREEHOUSE Kid & Craft
A Special Photo Calendar to Color
- There’s not much better than a gift personalized with your kids’ photos, right? Well, this one does get better – it’s a photo calendar that mom (and kids) can color!
- Order yours TODAY using one of these great Snapfish OFFERS:
- Savings for the Holidays! Buy One Get Two Photo Calendars with code B1G2CALWIN. (Valid thru Nov. 30th)
- Tis the Season – 70% off Photo Cards, Canvas and Calendars with code 3C70WIN! (valid thru Nov. 30th)
- Holiday Savings – 8.5×11 Photo Calendars only $6.99 with code 699CALWIN! (valid thru Nov. 30th).
A Joyful Little Trinket Dish
- I love sprinkling positive messages around the house. Here’s a way to offer a positive reminder to mom with a colorful trinket dish she can use for her rings.
- Get this Find Joy in Each Day Trinket Dish on Amazon
Awesome Books for Creative Moms:
And of course, what better gift for a creative mama than creative or thought-provoking books?! Here are the books I’ve either loved this year or have on my wishlist…
Anywhere, Anytime Art: GouacheThe Botanical Hand Lettering WorkbookStart Where You Are: A Journal for Self-ExplorationBusy Bags Kids Will Love: Make-Ahead Activity Kits for a Happy Preschooler and Stress-Free ParentColoring Dream Mandalas: 30 Hand-drawn Designs for Mindful RelaxationDaily Zen Doodles: 365 Tangle Creations for Inspiration, Relaxation and JoyCreativity Workout: 62 Exercises to Unlock Your Most Creative IdeasMovers, Shakers, Mommies, and Makers: Success Stories from MompreneursThe Complete Photo Guide to CrochetThe Happy Empath’s Workbook: Hands-On Activities, Worksheets, and Strategies for Creating a Joyous and Full LifeThe Self-Love WorkbookPersonality Hacker: Harness the Power of Your Personality Type to Transform Your Work, Relationships, and LifeThe Family Gratitude Project: Raise a Thankful Child with 52 Fun Activities and Crafts for Every SeasonPicture Cook: See. Make. Eat.Love Warrior: A MemoirYour Year in Art: A project for every week of the year to overcome blank-page anxiety and inspire creative explorationMake Art Every Day: A Weekly Planner for Creative ThinkersMom and Me: An Art Journal to ShareFor My Children: A Mother’s Journal of Memories, Wishes and Wisdom1001 Art Masterpieces You Must See Before You DieThe Artful Parent: Simple Ways to Fill Your Family’s Life with Art and CreativityIn the Company of Women: Inspiration and Advice from over 100 Makers, Artists, and EntrepreneursOnce Upon a Colorful Canvas: A Playful Plan for Learning to PaintARTrageous!: More than 25 drawing, painting & mixed media projects for adults and children to create togetherBetween Mom and Me: Mother Son JournalMoms Who Drink and Swear: True Tales of Loving My Kids While Losing My MindBig Magic: Creative Living Beyond FearLove, Mom and Me: Mother Daughter JournalBusy Mom’s Guide to Creativity: A self-care workbook for momsPresent Over Perfect: Leaving Behind Frantic for a Simpler, More Soulful Way of Living
Find this Gift Guide Helpful? Share It & Pin It!
Just click on one of the social sharing buttons at the top or bottom of the post to share on social media. I’d really appreciate it!
More Awesome Gift Ideas:
- Top Gifts for Curious and Creative Kids
- Top Stocking Stuffers for Kids
- Seriously Cool Gifts for Really Fun Dads
- 11 Personalized Gifts for Grandparents
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide – 22 Unique Gifts for Fun Moms
And make sure to check out ALL the Gift Guide FUN on our ULTIMATE Holiday Gift Guide List.