A Holiday Gift Guide with Gift Ideas for Grandparents
I don’t know about your parents, but mine are always so hard to buy for. Maybe it’s because they’ve been around longer, but they just don’t usually need or want much. Or at least they don’t express their wants or needs much.
But since having kids, I’ve discovered a gift trick that always works for my parents… anything involving their grandkids! It never fails; if it was picked out by, drawn or crafted by, or incorporates photos of their grandchildren, my parents – their grandparents – will LOVE it. It’s an unspoken grandparent rule. So with that in mind, here is my 2015 Holiday Gift Guide with my favorite picks for Grandparents…
2015 Holiday Gift Guide – 11 Personalized Gifts for Grandparents
- Personalized Photo Puzzle – Personalize a jigsaw puzzle with a picture of the grandkids. They will love making memories with the grandkids while they work on putting the puzzle together, too!
- Photo Playing Cards – Here’s another idea that can be USED to make memories, too. Order a set of playing cards personalized with a photo of the grandkids.
- Grandchildren Names Key Chain – Get the grandkids names on one of these personalized key chains. Now grandpa or grandma can carry their grandkids everywhere!
- Personalized Cutting Board – If Grandma spends a lot of time in the kitchen, surprise her with a special personalized cutting board.
- Photo Cell Phone Case – No need for grandpa to dig through his wallet to find pictures of his grandkids. He can have the photo right on his cell phone all the time! Staples Copy & Print has design and cell phone case options for everyone.
- Photo Coasters – This set of four coasters can be made with four different precious photos of the grandkids!
- Footprint Family Tree – Have a family tree made but make it even more personal with the grandkids’ footprints!
- Personalized Cufflinks – If Grandpa’s the fancy type, he’d probably love to wear these personalized cufflinks that celebrate the year he became a grandfather.
- Personalized Canvas Tote – Give grandmother a personalized canvas tote – perfect for carrying her library books or groceries, and perfect for showing off her grandkids, too.
- Grandma’s Little Angels Bracelet – Help grandma celebrate her grandkids in style with this beautiful bracelet personalized with her grandchildren’s initials.
- Ceramic Photo Ornaments – Make hanging the grandkids photos on the tree super easy with some personalized photo ornaments! Staples Copy & Print has different shapes and designs to pick from, too.
Staples Copy & Print Makes Custom Gifts Easy this Holiday Season!
I highly recommend Staples Copy & Print for your custom photo gift and holiday card needs this holiday season. In just a few minutes, I was able to upload photos of my kids and order super-sweet personalized gifts that I know my parents – their grandparents – will love. See the star photo ornament and the iPhone case with the kids’ Halloween photo…
The wide variety of designs and photo gift options at affordable prices makes giving more this holiday EASY! Plus the entire design process can be done right on the Staples Copy & Print site and shipped to your door or be picked up at your local Staples store. Oh, and don’t forget Staples Copy & Print for your holiday card needs, too! Check out our fun holiday card this year…
Would your kids’ grandparents like any of the gifts above? What would you add to my Holiday Gift Guide for Grandparents? Join the conversation in the comments below!
More Holiday Gift Guides from B-Inspired Mama:
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.