This post brought to you by Genesis Bows. The content and opinions expressed below are that of B-Inspired Mama.
A Holiday Gift Guide Full of BIG Gifts Every Kid Wants!
So I shared my simplified Christmas gift plan and shopping list printable. And we’ve already gone over my top picks for educational gifts for kids. Now let’s move on to the “gift the kid wants” category on my “four-gift” holiday simplification plan: the BIG gift! Usually the “wants” on my kids’ Christmas lists are what I consider “BIG” gifts. Not necessarily big in size but big(ger) in price tag than the others on the list. And big in price tag to me is anything over $75. So, inspired by B-Inspired Mama’s newest sponsor, Genesis Bows, here are my top picks for BIG gifts for kids…
2015 Holiday Gift Guide – 10 BIG Gifts for Kids
- Genesis Build-a-Bow – I recently went online and “Built-A-Bow” in my kids’ favorite colors. They loved practicing archery outside with Cliff. (Find out more about Genesis Bows below!)
- Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage – My Sawyer just got this from my parents for his Birthday. And he and J.C. haven’t stopped playing with it yet. It’s a blast, and a fun way to store all of their matchbox cars, too.
- Kids Guitar Starter Set – My kids found the guitar I had when I was a kid at my mom’s house. I never did stick with it long enough to learn to play it. But they seem really interested. This starter set with a complete course for learning to play might be perfect for them.
- KidKraft Vintage Toy Kitchen – My kids loved to play kitchen when they were younger. And I love the vintage look to this all-white one!
- Fisher Price Imaginext Ultra T-Rex – THIS awesome T-Rex toy is the “want” on my little J.C.’s wishlist. He’s really into dinosaurs right now and this one would stand nearly as tall as him!
- Vtech Kidizoom Smartwatch & Action Cam Bundle – My Sawyer and Priscilla are always making videos with their Kindles. I bet they would love this Smartwatch and Action Cam, too!
- Morgan Cycle Hot Rod Retro Trike – This could very well be the coolest tricycle I’ve ever seen. I think any preschooler would feel rockin’ taking a ride on this!
- KidKraft Frozen Snowflake Mansion – My little Priscilla would love this Frozen-inspired wooden dollhouse. I think any little Frozen fan would!
- StarLily, My Magical Unicorn – This cuddly unicorn is my Priscilla’s “want” on her wishlist this year. It might seem pricey for a stuffed animal, but StarLily actually responds to voice and touch with more than 100 sounds and motions. Sounds fun!
- LEGO Minecraft – The Dessert Outpost – This LEGO Minecraft set is my Sawyer’s “want” on his wishlist. I think it could keep him busy all day on Christmas, don’t you?
- Jump N’ Dunk Trampoline – This 8′ trampoline will get the kids jumping AND playing some basketball, too. FUN!
Genesis Bows Make Perfect “BIG” Gifts for Kids!
I used to shoot archery with my dad when I was a kid. I didn’t hunt but instead did target shooting. I felt powerful and confident when I was shooting, yet calm and focused at the same time. I loved it! So when Genesis Bows invited me to partner with them and “Build-A-Bow” for my kids, I was thrilled.
Why I Think Archery is a Great Sport for Kids:
- Archery helps kids practice focus and patience.
- Archery helps kids strengthen hand-eye coordination and balance.
- Archery is a social sport for those of all ages and abilities, yet it doesn’t feel so competitive.
- Archery often gets kids outdoors and connecting with nature while not requiring hunting of animals.
- Archery is NOT about hunting and weaponry but instead a skill-based hobby.
- It’s much safer than you think! Since the National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP®) was founded in 2002, NASP has maintained a zero archery-related injury record!
What Makes Genesis Bows Awesome for Kids?
- Genesis’ patented bow design with zero let-off accommodates draw lengths from 15” to 30”, which allows archers of all ages, sizes and athletic abilities to shoot the same bow without adjustment. And this also means, your child won’t outgrow it!
- New archers won’t develop bad habits using an ill-fitting bow.
- The Genesis Original is the official bow of the National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP®) and is used in over 13,000 schools by over 2 million youth across the U.S. annually.
- Genesis Bows can be customized with your child’s favorite colors using the easy Genesis Build-a-Bow tool on the Genesis website.
- The Genesis Original, Mini and Gen-X are available in convenient kits so you’re kids will be able to get started right away!
Cliff was helping Sawyer and Priscilla shoot their new Genesis Bow within minutes of taking it out of the box. And it “fit” all of them wonderfully!
Want to get a Genesis Bow for your kiddo’s “BIG” gift this holiday season? Use the handy Genesis Build-a-Bow tool to order a bow for your child TODAY! You can also learn more about Genesis Bows and archery through Genesis Archery on YouTube.
What big gifts are your kids wishing for this holiday season? What “BIG” gifts for kids would you add to the gift guide above? Join the conversation in the comments below!
More Holiday Gift Guides from B-Inspired Mama:
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!
This post has affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.