Letter of the week themes are a classic way to get preschoolers excited about the alphabet, learning their letters, and practicing their fine motor skills, too.
Some Preschool Letter of the Week Fun!
And whether you do homeschool preschool or are a preschool teacher, you’re sure to find these adorable alphabet crafts to add to your letter of the week theme! Let’s check ’em out…
This post contains affiliate links. Which just means if you make a purchase after clicking a link, I will receive a small percentage of the sale – without your price being any higher! Thank you for your continued support. For more information, see my disclosure policy.
A through Z – Letter of the Week Crafts for Preschool
- A is for APPLE Craft (via Mom to 2 Posh Lil’ Divas)
- B is for Bubbles Craft (via Confidence Meets Parenting)
- C is for CAR Craft (via Crystal & Co.)
- D is for DOTS Craft (via Mamas Like Me)
- E is for ELEPHANT Craft (via Kids Activities Blog)
- F is for FROG Craft (via Crystal & Co.)
- G is for GRASS Craft (via No Time for Flashcards)
- H is for HOUSE Craft (via A Little Pinch of Perfect)
- I is for INSECT Craft (via Fantastic Fun & Learning)
- J is for JELLYFISH Craft (via Crystal & Co.)
- K is for KITE Craft (via The Measured Mom)
- L is for LEGO Craft (via Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails)
- M is for MACARONI Craft (via Frugal Fun for Boys)
- N is for NIGHT Craft (via Fantastic Fun & Learning)
- O is for OCTOPUS Craft (via No Time for Flash Cards)
- P is for PENGUIN Craft (via Rockabye Butterfly)
- Q is for QUILT Craft (via Crystal & Co.)
- R is for RAINBOW Craft (via Moments of Mommyhood)
- S if for SNAKE Craft (via I Can Teach My Child)
- T is for TREE Craft (via Fantastic Fun & Learning)
- U is for UNDERGROUND Craft (via Teaching Mama)
- V is for VOLCANO Craft (via The Measured Mom)
- W is for WORMS Craft (via My Oatmeal Kisses)
- X is for X-RAY Craft (via Totally Tots)
- Y is for YARN Craft (via East Coast Mommy)
- Z is for ZEBRA Craft (via Crystal & Co.)
Find this Helpful? Share with Friends!
Just click on one of the social sharing buttons at the top or bottom of the post to share on social media. I’d really appreciate it!