Get Ready for School with Some Fun Alphabet Activities!
Do you have a little one starting preschool or kindergarten this year? This summer is a great time to have fun with them learning the alphabet. Even if they don’t need to know if before heading into school, it can’t hurt to increase their awareness of the alphabet and make learning fun. And The Weekly Kids Co-Op is the best place to find fun alphabet activities! Here are some that were linked up to last week’s Kids Co-Op Link Party…
8 Easy Alphabet Activities for Kids
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Tree Activity (Lalymom)
- Letter X Printables and Activity Ideas (Suzie’s Home Education Ideas)
- Simple Sticker Spelling Activity (Dabblingmomma)
- Letter B Home Preschool Activities (Wildflower Ramblings)
- Letter D is for Dinosaur Activities (Fairy Tale Glamorous)
- Construction Vehicle Letter Matching Printables (Welcome to Mommyhood)
- Letter U is for Underground Activities (School Time Snippets)
- A to Z Bible Verses Printables (Wildflower Ramblings)
More Alphabet Activities on Pinterest
Did ya check ‘em out? Which alphabet activities would your kids like best? Alright, now add your kids activities or other kid-friendly posts to the link party below, and they will be seen on over 15 awesome mom blogs. Just please try not to link up the same ones each week. And grab a button or link back to share the love. Let’s Party, Mamas!
[table id=1 /]