Let’s Get Crafting with Some Easy Winter Crafts for Kids!
Happy Thanksgiving, y’all! We are blessed here in the Northeast with a beautiful white coating for our Thanksgiving. So I thought I’d share some easy winter crafts for kids for this week’s Kids Co-Op features. Let’s check ’em out…
10 Easy Winter Craft for Kids
- 10 Snowman Playdough and Snowdough Activities (Our Little House in the Country)
- No Sew Sock Snowman (coloured buttons)
- Heart Snowflakes Craft (B-Inspired Mama)
- Velcro Craft Stick Snowflakes (Mom Inspired Life)
- Printable Snowman Dress Up Craft (B-Inspired Mama)
- Snowman Texture Craft (Sand in My Toes)
- How to Make Your Own Snow (Domain of the Mad Mommy)
- DIY Super Strong Snow Slime (Epic Fun for Kids)
- Easy Cotton Swab Snowflake Craft (B-Inspired Mama)
- DIY Sparkle Snow Playdough (B-Inspired Mama)
Have you dome any winter crafts with the kids yet? If so, and you’re a blogger, too, add your winter crafts for kids (or any kid-centered posts) to the link party below, and they will be seen on all of the awesome co-host blogs. Just please try not to link up the same ones each week. And grab a button or link back to share the love. Let’s Party, Mamas!