A Super Cute Kids Flag Craft!
Since the St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Hand Print was such a hit, I thought you all would love a patriotic American flag craft hand print to celebrate Memorial Day, Independence Day, or Veteran’s Day. Check out how cute it came out…
Star and Stripes Patriotic Hand Print Flag Craft
- craft paint (we used acrylic to make a brighter print)
- paint brushes
- light blue paper for print
- red paper for mounting
- white paint marker
- Paint a blue square on the palm of hand.
- Paint white and red alternating striped down the fingers.
- Press hand down onto light blue paper to make a print.
- Once dry add a star to the blue area using the white paint marker.
- Mount on slightly larger red paper to create a frame.
Hang this flag craft up for Memorial Day or the 4th of July. Or better yet, make it into a card to send out to a Veteran or Service Member.
More Patriotic Activities for Kids on Pinterest
How do you celebrate Memorial Day and The Fourth of July? Do you do any patriotic activities or flag crafts? I’d love to hear about them in the comments below!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link ups where B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!
This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Want to Be a More Creative Mama?
Get the latest inspiration - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting - right in your inbox each week!