A Holiday Gift Guide Mom’s Sure to LOVE!
This is the gift guide to oh-so-subtly leave up on your husband’s computer, Mamas. Or leave showing on your smartphone when your partner’s around. Oh who am I kidding, just email him the link! Inspired by B-Inspired Mama’s newest sponsor, AMOPÉ PEDI PERFECT™, I went on a Walmart shopping spree to create the BEST gift box full of goodies that we mamas can use to pamper ourselves. And boy did I have fun; I couldn’t even fit it all in the gift box! Let’s check it out…
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Amopé™. The opinions and text are all mine. Please see my disclosure policy.
2015 Holiday Gift Guide – Gifts to Include in Mom’s Pampering Kit
- A Mandala Coloring Book & Colored Pencils – Coloring is all the rage right now for stress relief for adults. Honestly, I haven’t made time for it yet. But this beautiful Mandala Coloring Book with a CD of calming music could be just what I need to start my de-stressing coloring routine.
- A Holiday Scented Candle – No worries if mama doesn’t have time to bake; a scented candle can fill the house with those sweet holiday scents. I chose a festive red cinnamon scented candle for my pampering kit.
- Chocolate! – There’s scientific evidence that chocolate reduces stress. So I’d say it’s really a mandatory addition to any mom’s holiday gift. If anyone tells you different, they really aren’t worth being around anyway, right?
- Bath Salts – Mama can use scented bath salts to soak her feet or take a relaxing bath. Perfect!
- A Massage Tool – Okay, this one does come with an important instruction. If you gift this to a mom, you MUST also help her use it. On her back, neck, feet, etc.
- Facial Mask Packets – I found these little one-time use facial packets that would be perfect to tuck into any mom’s gift box.
- An Amopé Pedi Perfect™ Electronic Foot File, Nail Polish, & Soft Sock Slippers – I’m super excited about this pampering kit addition, because… well, if you saw my feet right now, you’d understand. The Amopé Pedi Perfect™ plus some glitzy nail polish is like gifting a luxurious pedicure any mama can have right in the comfort of her own home! Let me tell you more about Amopé Pedi Perfect™…
Pamper YOURSELF with Amopé Pedi Perfect™!
I know I don’t have time or money for expensive pedicures. My feet – which keep me chasing kids and moving all day – are usually last on my self-care list. This is where the new Amopé Pedi Perfect™ Electronic Foot File comes in.
The revolutionary electronic foot file helps to remove rough, hard skin on your overworked mama feet. They will feel smoother after just ONE use! It is specially designed with a “Micralumina” roller head that exfoliates the foot through a safe rotating action. No sharp blades or harsh pressure. That roller head can be replaced as needed, too.
In fact, you can get great savings RIGHT NOW – THIS HOLIDAY SEASON – on the Amopé Pedi Perfect™ Bonus Pack that includes a replacement roller head. AND you can use THIS $5 COUPON FROM COUPONS.COM redeemable EXCLUSIVELY at Walmart nationwide. Sounds to me like a great deal for many easy at-home pedicures for mom!
The Amopé Pedi Perfect™ can be found in Walmart’s As Seen On TV section. But make sure to check the foot care area, too; that’s where my local Walmart had the Amopé Pedi Perfect™ Bonus Pack.
I love it when I can get my Christmas shopping and grocery shopping done in one visit to Walmart, don’t you?!
What would you add to the Pampering Kit above? What would be on your Holiday Gift Guide list for moms? Join the conversation in the comments below!
More 2015 Holiday Gift Guides from B-Inspired Mama:
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Amopé™. The opinions and text are all mine.
Wait. Don't miss anymore fun!
Sign up for the FREE newsletter to get easy ideas - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting tips - right in your inbox!