Stomp & Splash! Outdoor Toddler Art Activity
- 1 squirt washable paint (red, yellow, and blue)
- 1 cup water
Prep Paint Bags:
- Add 1 squirt washable paint and 1 cup water into a freezer bag.
- Position a straw in one corner of the bag with one end sticking out. Seal the bag up to the straw.
- While holding the straw and zipped edge of the bag, gently blow through the straw to fill the bag up with air.
- Pull the straw out of the bag while simultaneously sealing the bag to capture the air inside.
- Shake the bag gently to mix the paint and water inside.
- Repeat with a different color of paint in each of the remaining bags.
Stomp & Splash!
- Place the paint-filled bags side-by-side on the sidewalk (or snow-covered ground).
- Invite your child to STOMP on each bag to pop them and splash the colorful paint. Alternatively, play a game by calling out random colors for your child to find and STOMP!
- Encourage your child to call out each color as they stomp and splash. If applicable, identify any new colors from the splashing paint mixing together.
Grab the Sample Toddler Activity Pages!
Download the sample book pages so you can save this fun outdoor toddler art activity for a day you’re playing outside.
Get Your Stomp & Splash Outdoor Toddler Art Printable HERE:
Then, make sure to order your copy of my new book, The Outdoor Toddler Activity Book, for many, many more fun educational outdoor activities for your toddler!
Yes, the activities in the book are perfect for toddlers (ages 1 to 3), but most of them would be super fun for preschoolers and even older kids, too! So, make sure to check it out even if your kids have outgrown toddlerhood.