Nature Crafts for Kids to Celebrate Spring!
Spring is the perfect time to get outside and explore nature. While you’re at it, why not get creative with nature, too? Here are some fun nature crafts for kids that I’ve gathered up for inspiration…
7 Spring Nature Crafts for Kids
- Print with Nature – Gather up some natural goodies while you’re on a hike to use for some simple nature printmaking. Kids will love anticipating what prints different natural materials and textures make.
- Make a Collage of Flowers – Contact paper makes this collage nature craft easy for even the littlest crafters.
- Turn Your Collage into a Suncatcher – Turn your nature collage into a nature suncatcher with a simple paper plate!
- Make Stick People – Keep the sticks when you’re cleaning up the yard and use crafts supplies to transform then into cute stick people!
- Transform Trees with Clay – Take some natural air-dry clay outside with you to make on-the-spot nature sculptures.
- Make a Nature Mobile – Use string to combine different natural materials into a kinetic art mobile.
- Make Fairy Houses – Encourage the kids to use natural materials like branches and bark to make imaginative houses for magical fairies!
More Spring Nature Ideas for Kids from B-Inspired Mama:
Do your kids like to explore nature during Springtime? What are their favorite nature crafts and activities? Share a link above or tell us about it in the comments below!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link ups where B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!
This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.