Let’s Play Trucks, Trains, and Cars!
Did you see all of the transportation play ideas in last week’s Kids Co-Op Link Party? I’ve rounded them all up for you and your kids to have some fun in the sun (or in the air conditioning!) while you play trucks, trains, and cars…
8 Fun Ways to Play Trucks, Trains, and Cars
- Magnetic Roads for Car and Truck Play (And Next Comes L)
- Mini LEGO Train Play (Play Trains!)
- Recycled Material Train Set Accessories (Kids’ Play Space)
- Land Transportation Sensory Bin (Talented Kindergarten Flyers)
- Imaginative Outdoor Rock Quarry Play (Mummy Musings and Mayhem)
- Disney Cars Sensory Bin (Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails)
- Portable Play Dough Construction Site (JDaniel4’s Mom)
- “Mud” Excavation Sensory Sink (Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails)
What’s your kids’ favorite way to play trucks, trains, and cars? If you have a post about it, add it to the link party below. You can link up any other kid-friendly post, too. Just grab a button to share the love!
[table id=1 /]
The Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party
Don’t forget to link up your kids activities posts to The Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party. And follow along on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, too! We love to link up with: Tuesday Tots, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It’s Playtime Thursday, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Show & Share Saturday, Share it Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, Afterschool Express, and Link & Learn Sunday.