What’s better on a cold winter day (maybe after school or on a snow day) than a warm sweet snack of rice pudding?
A Super Cute Rice Pudding Snowman!
Hot cocoa just isn’t as exciting to the kids by January as it was at the beginning of winter. So when I was invited by Minute® Ready to Serve Rice to come up with an easy kids’ recipe using their Minute® Ready to Serve Rice, I immediately thought of warm, sweet rice pudding!
And I got the kids in the kitchen to help put a creative snowman-spin on it, too.
Check it out…
This post is sponsored by Minute® Ready to Serve Rice. It also has affiliate links. However, all opinions are authentic and my own. See my disclosure policy for more information.
A One-Minute Rice Pudding Snowman Snack Recipe
This busy mama doesn’t always have time for homemade. Using convenient pre-made ingredients in a semi-homemade way is my jam. It makes it so much easier to create fun snacks for the kids.
This kids snack recipe couldn’t be easier for kids to make! They might just need a little help microwaving the Minute® Ready to Serve Rice so they don’t get burned.
But once you’ve got your rice cooked and cooled a bit, the kids can transform it into this fun snowman rice pudding snack all by themselves!
For younger kids, you could also prepare the rice pudding for them, and then let them add the toppings to turn it into a snowman.
They’ll have so much fun adding the raisins and a sliver of dried apricot to transform their rice pudding snack into a cute snowman!
More About Minute® Ready to Serve Rice:
A special thanks to B-Inspired Mama sponsor, Minute® Ready to Serve Rice! I love that Minute® Ready to Serve Rice makes getting my kids in the kitchen easier.
Having real, wholesome foods that are so easy to prepare allows us to get creative in the kitchen together and make sweet memories!
Plus, the convenient read-to-microwave rice cups are portable for easy on-the-go snacking also. Visit the Minute® Ready to Serve Rice Website for more creative recipes, including simple stir-in ideas, and more information about the many Minute® Ready to Serve Rice varieties.
Like this Kids’ Rice Pudding Recipe? Share It & Pin It!
Just click on one of the social sharing buttons at the top or bottom of the post to share on social media. I’d really appreciate it!
Print this Rice Pudding Snowman Snack Recipe:
One-Minute Rice Pudding Snowman Snack Recipe
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the rice, vanilla pudding, and cinnamon.
- Fill two small prep bowls (ideally in graduating sizes to be the shape of the snowman) with the rice pudding mixture. Arrange them in the shape of a snowman.
- Use kitchen scissors (or paring knife) to cut a small carrot-shaped sliver from the dried apricot.
- On top of the rice pudding, arrange the raisins as eyes, mouth, and buttons, and the sliver of dried apricot as the nose of the rice pudding snowman. Or present the dried apricot sliver and the raisins in a small prep bowl alongside the snowman-shaped rice pudding so the child can do so themselves.
More Easy Recipes for Kids at B-Inspired Mama:
- Semi-Homemade Snowman Cookie Pops
- Adorable – and Yummy! – Snowman Soup
- Christmas Muddy Buddies Recipe Your Kids Will Remember Forever