What’s better on a cold winter day (maybe after school or on a snow day) than a warm sweet snack of rice pudding?
A Super Cute Rice Pudding Snowman!
Hot cocoa just isn’t as exciting to the kids by January as it was at the beginning of winter. So when I was invited by Minute® Ready to Serve Rice to come up with an easy kids’ recipe using their Minute® Ready to Serve Rice, I immediately thought of warm, sweet rice pudding!
And I got the kids in the kitchen to help put a creative snowman-spin on it, too.
Check it out…
This post is sponsored by Minute® Ready to Serve Rice. It also has affiliate links. However, all opinions are authentic and my own. See my disclosure policy for more information.
A One-Minute Rice Pudding Snowman Snack Recipe
This busy mama doesn’t always have time for homemade. Using convenient pre-made ingredients in a semi-homemade way is my jam. It makes it so much easier to create fun snacks for the kids.
This kids snack recipe couldn’t be easier for kids to make! They might just need a little help microwaving the Minute® Ready to Serve Rice so they don’t get burned.
But once you’ve got your rice cooked and cooled a bit, the kids can transform it into this fun snowman rice pudding snack all by themselves!
For younger kids, you could also prepare the rice pudding for them, and then let them add the toppings to turn it into a snowman.
They’ll have so much fun adding the raisins and a sliver of dried apricot to transform their rice pudding snack into a cute snowman!
More About Minute® Ready to Serve Rice:
A special thanks to B-Inspired Mama sponsor, Minute® Ready to Serve Rice! I love that Minute® Ready to Serve Rice makes getting my kids in the kitchen easier.
Having real, wholesome foods that are so easy to prepare allows us to get creative in the kitchen together and make sweet memories!
Plus, the convenient read-to-microwave rice cups are portable for easy on-the-go snacking also. Visit the Minute® Ready to Serve Rice Website for more creative recipes, including simple stir-in ideas, and more information about the many Minute® Ready to Serve Rice varieties.
Like this Kids’ Rice Pudding Recipe? Share It & Pin It!
Just click on one of the social sharing buttons at the top or bottom of the post to share on social media. I’d really appreciate it!
Print this Rice Pudding Snowman Snack Recipe:
One-Minute Rice Pudding Snowman Snack Recipe
- Prepare 1 (4.4 ounce) Minute Ready to Serve Rice Cup according to package directions.
- Add prepared rice, 1 (3.25 ounce) vanilla pudding snack cup, and 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon to a small mixing bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Fill two small prep bowls (one slightly smaller than the other) with the rice pudding mixture and arrange them with the smaller bowl above the larger one for the body of the snowman.
- Arrange two raisins on top of the pudding mixture in the smaller bowl for the snowman's eyes.
- Use kitchen scissors to cut a small triangle shape out of the dried apricot and place it below the raisins for the snowman's carrot nose.
- Arrange raisins on the pudding mixture for the snowman's mouth and buttons.
More Easy Recipes for Kids at B-Inspired Mama:
- Semi-Homemade Snowman Cookie Pops
- Adorable – and Yummy! – Snowman Soup
- Christmas Muddy Buddies Recipe Your Kids Will Remember Forever
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Minute® Ready to Serve Rice. However, all opinions are authentic and my own. Please see my disclosure policy.
Get MORE Recipes + a FREE Gift!
Sign up for the newsletter to get MORE kid-friendly recipes, and we'll send you a FREE gift - Printable Conversation Starters for Kids and Parents - right in your inbox TODAY!