This post was sponsored by Entenmann’s® Little Bites®. However, all content and opinions are entirely my own. Please see my disclosure policy.
Halloween has always been a tricky holiday for us. My kids have never been into scary or spooky things. They shy away from the Halloween aisle in stores for fear they might see a creepy mask or be startled by a noisy automated decoration. And even though they’re growing up (at ages 5, 8, and 10), they still choose creative Halloween costumes over scary or spooky ones (which makes this scaredy-pants mama relieved).
But we still love to celebrate the tricky fun and especially the deliciousness of Halloween. So we have to get creative sometimes to come up with fun Halloween snacks and treats my kids will love and not run from!
All the yummy treats and delicious fall foods around Halloween time offer perfect inspiration. Mmm… the apple and pumpkin flavors of Autumn! Even B-Inspired Mama partner Entenmann’s® Little Bites® joins the fun with their seasonal favorite Pumpkin Muffins, which are baked soft and moist with real pumpkin. Check out how I used these delicious Pumpkin Muffins to make a more-cute-than-scary Spider Bites Halloween Snack for the kids…
Make Spider Bites for a Not-Too-Spooky Halloween Snack
Here’s what you’ll need to make some…
- 1 individual package (4 muffins) Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Pumpkin Muffins
- 1/4 cup cream cheese frosting
- Halloween-themed sprinkles and/or crystal sugar
- 8 candy eyeballs or 8 chocolate chips to use for eyes
- a couple handfuls of pretzels
First, frost the top of each pumpkin muffin with cream cheese frosting and dip each in sprinkles or crystal sugar.
Add 2 eyes to the top of each muffin using candy eyeballs or chocolate chips.
Finally, add legs to each pumpkin muffin spider by breaking the upper curves of each pretzel off and pressing 8 of them into the frosting on each pumpkin muffin spider.
Now, watch the kids giggle as they nibble their yummy Spider Bite Halloween Snack!
The kids will love this fun little spider snack. Those silly edible eyes, colorful sprinkles, fun pretzel legs, all atop that scrumptious pumpkin muffin body! There’s no way this Halloween spider will scare your little ones. And with just 180 calories per pouch and never any high fructose corn syrup or trans-fat, those Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Pumpkin Muffins won’t scare mama, either.
Continue the Fall Fun with Entenmann’s® Bakery!
Continuing the fall festivities even after the Halloween candy is gobbled up, Entenmann’s® Bakery will be joining Macy’s for one of New York City’s most celebrated traditions, its Thanksgiving Day Parade®.
Open for entries now, you can enter into Entenmann’s® Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade Sweepstakes via Entenmann’s® Facebook page. On November 25, two lucky winners will be selected to win a trip to New York City for the 2018 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Each grand prize winner will enjoy three days and four nights in the city, a set of four Grandstand Tickets to the Parade, and a year’s supply of Entenmann’s® Donuts and Little Bites® Muffins. More information about the sweepstakes is available at www.EntenmannsMacysThanksgivingDayParadeSweeps.com.
Find this Helpful? Share with your Friends!
Just click on one of the social sharing buttons at the top or bottom of the post to share on social media. I’d really appreciate it!
Print and Share this Spider Bites Halloween Snack Recipe:
Spider Bites Halloween Snack Recipe
- First, frost the top of each pumpkin muffin with cream cheese frosting and dip each in sprinkles or crystal sugar.
- Add 2 eyes to the top of each muffin using candy eyeballs or chocolate chips.
- Finally, add legs to each pumpkin muffin spider by breaking the upper curves of each pretzel off and pressing 8 of them into the frosting on each pumpkin muffin spider.
- Now, watch the kids giggle as they nibble their yummy Spider Bite Halloween Snack!
More Fun Kids Recipes:
- Strawberry Yogurt Muffin Kids Smoothie
- A Kids Bus-Themed Before School Breakfast
- Easy Pretzel Monster Halloween Treats