Yogurt Makes Fun Kids Snacks Easy!
Let me tell you a little secret. Yogurt is the only protein source – aside from chicken nuggets – we can get our little J.C. to eat. He’s beyond typical picky eating. We’re probably going to talk to his pediatrician soon about his limited diet. But until then, we’re keeping the fridge stocked with YOGURT! His current yogurt du jour is Yoplait® Gogurt® in the convenient tubes. But I’ve been thinking that I should keep a variety on hand to try to get him to stretch his “yogurt boundaries”. And I’ve also been thinking about fun ways I can offer it to get him trying more foods. Here are some fun kids snacks with yogurt from my fellow blogging mamas that I might try, and your little one might like, too…
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Yoplait®. The opinions and text are all mine. Please see my disclosure policy.
10 Fun Kids Snacks with Yogurt
- Yogurt Bars – Since these yogurt bars are frozen, they’d make a nice cool summertime snack. And I love that they could be changed up with different toppings.
- Greek Yogurt Popsicles – I know my J.C. won’t be able to resist a popsicle! These raspberry yogurt popsicles make a perfect summer snack; the kids won’t even know their eating healthy yogurt.
- Patriotic Yogurt Parfaits – I bet my J.C. will be more likely to eat some fresh fruits if they’re in a yogurt parfait that he gets to make himself.
- Flower Garden Yogurt Parfait – Make the kids yogurt parfait even more fun by adding some fruit flowers!
- Fruit Kabobs with Yogurt Dip – I love a good fruit dip, and this yogurt fruit dip seems super easy to make. Plus the kids would love to help make the fruit kabobs.
- Strawberry Yogurt Pops – Here’s another frozen treat using yogurt; yogurt covered stawberries. Yum!
- Yogurt & Berries in a Cone – I love this idea of serving yogurt and fruit in an ice cream cone. What a fun – and healthier – alternative to ice cream!
- Frozen Yogurt Blueberries – Similar to the strawberry yogurt pops above, these yogurt covered blueberries would be a fun and cool summer treat.
- Blueberry Lemonade Smoothie – I couldn’t leave out the Blueberry Lemonade Smoothie recipe I shared last week! Even my picky J.C. loves smoothies.
- Yogurt PAINT – Oh my! This is a fun kids snack and sensory activity IN ONE!
I can’t wait to try some of these for my J.C. Of course, it’s always easy for him to just have a Yoplait® right out of the fridge, too.
You can find Yoplait® Original, Light, Greek, Gogurt® varieties at your local Walmart for any of these fun kids snacks or just some easy summer snacking, too.
Do your kids like yogurt? Have any fun kids snacks with yogurt to tell us about? Share in the comments below!
More Fun Kids Snacks from B-Inspired Mama:
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link upswhere B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Yoplait®. The opinions and text are all mine.