Feel too Busy to Really Connect with Your Kids?
I know how you feel! I know you are tired. You’re brain is filled with tomorrow’s playdate location, common core homework confusion, and absolutely no ideas for tonight’s dinner. I get it. I’m knee-deep in that mama trench with you. Too often taking time to connect with your kids is the last thing on the list. That’s why when I was invited to participate in the #MilkLife Challenge, I knew it was worth my time – and brain space. And it’s worth yours, too. Want to join me?
The #MilkLife Challenge Can Help You Connect With Your Kids!
Finding those little moments of connection with your kids takes a daily choice and effort. The #MilkLife Challenge makes it easier with simple daily challenges to inspire you. Here are some tips to get started today:
- While you’re starting your day off with a healthy breakfast and a glass of protein-packed milk, check the Milk Life Facebook Page to see what the day’s challenge is.
- Get the kids involved in brainstorming how you’ll incorporate the challenge into your day ahead.
- Keep it simple! These challenges are already easy and made to incorporate right into your daily activities. So don’t overthink it or stress yourself out.
- Keep it in perspective; It’s about connection – making the most of the little moments – with your kids!
- If all else fails, share a glass of milk! An 8 oz. glass of milk has 9 essential nutrients, including 8 grams of high-quality protein; so sharing a glass with your kids not only gives you the opportunity to connect and nourishing them emotionally but nutritionally and physically, too!
- Make sure you stop back to the Milk Life Facebook Page to share how you participated in the #MilkLife Challenge to be entered to win a month’s supply of MILK!
How do you connect with your kids on a day to day basis? Is it something you find hard to do? Join the discussion in the comments below!
More Ways to Connect with Your Kids:
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link ups where B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Leave a Reply