This post was sponsored by Entenmann’s® Little Bites®. However, all content and opinions are entirely my own. Please see my disclosure policy.
Smoothies are always a fun and easy way to get some extra nutrition in picky kids. I manage to get some fruit and protein into the kids all while they think they’re getting a treat. So when we were invited by B-Inspired Mama sponsor, Entenmann’s® Little Bites®, to try their popular Strawberry Yogurt Muffins, I thought they would make a fun addition to a kids smoothie.
Here’s the super easy but really yummy kids smoothie recipe we came up with…
Strawberry Yogurt Muffin Kids Smoothie Recipe:
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 pouch of 4 Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Strawberry Yogurt Muffins
- honey (optional, to taste)
- milk (optional, if you like a thinner smoothie)
- 1 banana (optional, if you like your smoothies frothy)
Find this Helpful? Share with your Friends!
Just click on one of the social sharing buttons at the top or bottom of the post to share on social media. I’d really appreciate it!
Print and Share this Strawberry Yogurt Muffin Kids Smoothie Recipe:
More Kids Smoothie Recipes:
- Mango Razzy Berry Fruit Smoothie
- Creamy Vanilla Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Simple Blueberry Lemonade Smoothie