Silly Leprechaun Footprints for St. Patrick’s Day!
After the lights go out on the eve of St. Patrick’s Day, our house comes to life. That sneaky little leprechaun runs around the house playing games and tricks in celebration of the holiday. The kids wake up in the morning to see what shenanigans the leprechaun was up to through the night. They’re amazed to see that the little guy got into our green (washable) paint and left little footprints all over the place!
More Leprechaun Shenanigans for St. Patrick’s Day:
Here’s some other crazy shenanigans that the little Leprechaun likes to pull at our house…
- Scatter the kids’ green toys around as if the leprechaun had played with them.
- Turn the milk in the fridge green with food coloring.
- Make a trail of gold chocolate coins.
- Tape rainbow colored streamers to the kids’ bedroom doors.
- Turn the toilet water green with food coloring.
- Turn things upside down and inside out.
- Hide paper cut-out shamrocks for the kids to find.
More St. Patrick’s Day Ideas from B-Inspired Mama:
Does the sneaky leprechaun visit your house on St. Patrick’s Day Eve? If so what shenanigans does he do? Share in the comments below!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link ups where B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Want to Be a More Creative Mama?
Get the latest inspiration - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting - right in your inbox each week!