Awesome Apple & Tree Activities for Kids That Are Perfect for Fall!
It’s beginning to look a lot like Fall around these parts. And Fall is the perfect time of year to do some apple and tree activities for kids. Apparently the creative bloggers who link up to The Weekly Kids Co-Op agree! Here’s all of the apple and tree activities for kids that were linked up last week…
20 Apple & Tree Activities for Kids from The Weekly Kids Co-Op
- Montessori Inspired Apple Activities (Living Montessori Now)
- A is for Apple Tot School Activities (School Time Snippets)
- Fall Tree Snack for Kids (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Tree-Mendous Writing Tool (Enchanted Homeschooling Mom)
- Pattern Painting on Sticks (Tutus and Tea Parties)
- Painting with Nature (Danya Banya)
- Squirrel Play Fall Sensory Bin (The Pleasantest Thing)
- Fall Tree Handprint Banner (Enchanted Homeschooling Mom)
- Easy Apple Tree Preschool Craft (Reading Confetti)
- Apple Cinnamon Sensory Bin (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Outdoor Acorn Math Activities (Living Montessori Now)
- Blossom Tree Art for Kids (My Little Bookcase)
- Tissue Paper Fall Leaf Wreath Craft (Happy Hooligans)
- Fall Leaves Tree Collage (Rainy Day Distractions)
- Apple Scented Sensory Table (Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails)
- Apple Play Dough Invitation to Play (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Apple Scented Sensory Rice (Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails)
- Erupting Apple Sidewalk Chalk Painting (Learn Play Imagine)
- Painting on Seed Pods (Danya Banya)
- 9 Ways to Have Fun with Leaves (Rediscovered Families)
Did ya check ‘em out? Do you have any good ideas for apple and tree activities for kids? Add them and your other kid-friendly posts to the link party below, and they will be seen on over 10 awesome mom blogs. Just please try not to link up the same ones each week. And grab a button or link back to share the love. Let’s Party, Mamas!
The Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!
I love to share at and find inspiration from these link ups!