Apple & Tree Activities for Kids Perfect for Fall!
It’s beginning to look a lot like Fall around these parts. And Fall is the perfect time of year to do some apple and tree activities for kids. Apparently the creative bloggers who link up to The Weekly Kids Co-Op agree! Here’s all of the apple and tree activities for kids that were linked up last week…
20 Apple & Tree Activities for Kids from The Weekly Kids Co-Op
- Montessori Inspired Apple Activities (Living Montessori Now)
- A is for Apple Tot School Activities (School Time Snippets)
- Fall Tree Snack for Kids (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Tree-Mendous Writing Tool (Enchanted Homeschooling Mom)
- Pattern Painting on Sticks (Tutus and Tea Parties)
- Painting with Nature (Danya Banya)
- Squirrel Play Fall Sensory Bin (The Pleasantest Thing)
- Fall Tree Handprint Banner (Enchanted Homeschooling Mom)
- Easy Apple Tree Preschool Craft (Reading Confetti)
- Apple Cinnamon Sensory Bin (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Outdoor Acorn Math Activities (Living Montessori Now)
- Blossom Tree Art for Kids (My Little Bookcase)
- Tissue Paper Fall Leaf Wreath Craft (Happy Hooligans)
- Fall Leaves Tree Collage (Rainy Day Distractions)
- Apple Scented Sensory Table (Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails)
- Apple Play Dough Invitation to Play (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Apple Scented Sensory Rice (Frogs & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails)
- Erupting Apple Sidewalk Chalk Painting (Learn Play Imagine)
- Painting on Seed Pods (Danya Banya)
- 9 Ways to Have Fun with Leaves (Rediscovered Families)
Did ya check ‘em out? Do you have any good ideas for apple and tree activities for kids? Share about it in the comments below!
More Apple Fun from B-Inspired Mama:
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link ups where B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Wait. Don't miss anymore fun!
Sign up for the FREE newsletter to get easy ideas - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting tips - right in your inbox!