St. Patrick Craft
We’re finally ready for St. Patrick’s Day! We aren’t letting those pesky Leprechauns get us this time. We’ve made special traps, glittery boxes to catch their attention. When their curiosity gets the best of them and they come looking for treasure, the lid of the Leprechaun trap will drop on them for sure! Do you have yours made yet? It’s easy…
St. Patrick Craft Leprechaun Trap Box
- 2″ – 3″ unfinished wooden box
- green, orange, and yellow paint
- green glitter
- assorted gemstone embellishments
- shamrock stickers
- craft glue
- Darice Painted Wood Rainbow Cutout (We purchased ours at Michael’s.)
- hot glue and hot glue gun
- Paint the wood box and add glitter while the paint is still wet. Let dry completely.
- Use craft glue to adhere gemstones and shamrock stickers. Let dry completely.
- Use hot glue gun and hot glue to adhere the pre-painted wood rainbow cutout onto the back of the box (facing forward).
- Prop the box open on St. Patrick’s Day eve with a toothpick and check it in the morning for a Leprechaun!
More St. Patrick’s Day Activities
Thrift Share Monday, Contest Corner, Made by Me Monday, Just Something I Whipped Up, Made by Little Hands Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Frugal & Fabulous Giveaways, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, Artsy Corner Thursday, It’s Playtime Thursday, Thursday Giveaway Linky, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Bonggamom’s Friday Finds, Delicately Constructed Fridays, Freebie Friday, Pin It Friday, Show & Share Saturday, Share it Saturday, Super Saturday Giveaway Link-up, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, Around the Blogosphere, Afterschool Express, and Link & Learn Sunday. This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.