Simple Easter Painting for Kids
When I saw these egg and flower shaped paper doilies at the dollar store, I just knew we could come up with lots of creative ways to use them. Our favorite way: creating beautiful Easter doily paintings.
Kids Easter Doily Resist Painting
Here’s what you’ll need for this quick creative project…
- paper doilies (any shape would work, but eggs and flowers rock!)
- colored cardstock or construction paper
- a sponge brush or small sponge
- kids’ paint (any colors would do, but limiting the color palette might make a better end result)
And here’s how we did it…
- Use a few small tape loops on the back of your doilies to tape them down on the paper. (They don’t need to be very sticky, because you don’t want them to rip the paper later. So you might need to remove some of the stickiness from the tape first by pressing it onto your clothing or fingers.)
- Use the sponge or sponge brush to dab paint all over the doilies, making sure to cover all of the doilies and their edges.
- Carefully remove the doilies and WALLAH! Simple & Beautiful Easter Art.
What would YOU do with these paper doilies if you had them?
If you like this, get lots more by signing up for B-Inspired Mama’s Newsletter. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest!
I love to link up with: Thrift Share Monday, Contest Corner, Made by Me Monday, Just Something I Whipped Up, Made by Little Hands Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Frugal & Fabulous Giveaways, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, Artsy Corner Thursday, It’s Playtime Thursday, Thursday Giveaway Linky, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Bonggamom’s Friday Finds, Delicately Constructed Fridays, Freebie Friday, Pin It Friday, Show & Share Saturday, Share it Saturday, Super Saturday Giveaway Link-up, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, Around the Blogosphere, Afterschool Express, and Link & Learn Sunday.
This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.