Simple Easter Painting for Kids!
When I saw these egg and flower shaped paper doilies at the dollar store, I just knew we could come up with lots of creative ways to use them. Our favorite way: creating beautiful Easter doily paintings. Check it out…
This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Kids Easter Doily Resist Painting
- paper doilies (any shape would work, but eggs and flowers rock!)
- colored cardstock or construction paper
- a sponge brush or small sponge
- kids’ paint (any colors would do, but limiting the color palette might make a better end result)
- Use a few small tape loops on the back of your doilies to tape them down on the paper. (They don’t need to be very sticky, because you don’t want them to rip the paper later. So you might need to remove some of the stickiness from the tape first by pressing it onto your clothing or fingers.)
- Use the sponge or sponge brush to dab paint all over the doilies, making sure to cover all of the doilies and their edges.
- Carefully remove the doilies and WALLAH! Simple & Beautiful Easter Art.
What would YOU do with these paper doilies if you had them? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!
More Easter Ideas for Kids from B-Inspired Mama:
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link ups where B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.
Wait. Don't miss anymore fun!
Sign up for the FREE newsletter to get easy ideas - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting tips - right in your inbox!