Some Parenting Resources for Summer!
With kids on Summer Break, parenting can be a particular challenge throughout the Summer months. Here are some valuable parenting resources that were shared by the wise mama’s who shared at last week’s Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party…
Summer Parenting Resources
- Summer Acts of Kindness for Kids – Keep the kids busy – and make their Summer more meaningful with these acts of kindness and gratitude activities.
- Summer Bucket List – Make yourselves a Summer Bucket List to make sure you get all of the fun activities in before school is back in session.
- June Calendar Observances & Special Days – Use special holidays and observances for a jumping off point for fun activities.
- Pool Safety Tips – Brush up on pool safety before those busy Summer swimming months.
- How to Survive a Roadtrip with Kids – Check out these tips before heading out on that Summer road trip.
- Road Trip Printables – Print off some of these road trip printable games to keep the kids busy in the car, too.
- Storage for Summer Essentials – Find out how you can keep all of the kids’ Summer stuff corralled.
More Parenting Resources on Pinterest
Alright, now add your parenting or other kid-friendly posts to the link party below, and they will be seen on over 15 awesome mom blogs. Just please try not to link up the same ones each week. And grab a button or link back to share the love. Let’s Party, Mamas!
[table id=1 /]