Science for Kids that’s Perfect for Spring & Summer!
The warmer weather of Spring is making it perfect to get the kids outside – exploring their environment and the plants and animals in it. Which makes science a natural subject to focus on in the Spring and Summer months. Obviously the creative mamas linking up to The Weekly Kids Co-Op think so, too, because there were tons of fun ideas for science for kids in last week’s link party. Here are my favorites…
Weather Science for Kids
- Windy Day Science Activity
- Paper Plate Weather Station Craft (Treading on Lego)
- A STEAM Filled Windsock Craft
Gardening & Plant Science for Kids
- Free Life Cycle of a Plant Printables (3 Dinosaurs)
- Ideas for Creating a Terrarium with Kids (A Life in Balance)
- Gardening Activities for Kids (The Jenny Evolution)
- Simple Grass Cutting Activity for Preschoolers (Simple Fun for Kids)
- A Kids Spider Web Trellis Garden (JDaniel4’s Mom)
Animal Science for Kids
- Montessori Farm Activities & Printables (Living Montessori Now)
- Printable Mother & Baby Animals Matching Activity (Totschooling)
- 15 Fabulous Books About Forest Animals & Wildlife (KC Edventures)
- Zoo Animal Learning Resources (Under God’s Mighty Hand)
- Snail Anatomy & Snail Habitat Activity (Preschool Powol Packets)
Earth Science for Kids
- Rock & Minerals Activities (Every Star is Different)
- Rock Crystals Science for Kids (Mom, Teach Me to Read)
- Simple Activities for Pond Play (Joys of the Journey at Buggy & Buddy)
Some Cool Science Stuff for Kids:
More Spring Ideas for Kids from B-Inspired Mama:
The Weekly Kids Co-Op Link Party
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest! Also check out these link ups where B-Inspired Mama loves to share and find inspiration!
Wait. Don't miss anymore fun!
Sign up for the FREE newsletter to get easy ideas - from kids crafts to learning fun to family recipes to creative parenting tips - right in your inbox!