This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Eggo. All opinions are authentic and my own. Please see my disclosure policy.
Pumpkin Cheesecake the Easy (& Fun!) Way
I love cheesecake. And pumpkin. Put them together and I’m in heaven. I thought it’d be fun to make an Eggo waffle version of pumpkin cheesecake for this “Waffle Wednesday.” Here’s what the kids and I came up with…
Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfait
- Eggo Brown Sugar Cinnamon Roll Wafflers™
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 cup milk (I used 1% milk)
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 small package instant cheesecake pudding mix
- whipped topping to taste
- sprinkles (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together pudding mix, pumpkin pie spice, and milk until smooth. Fold in pumpkin puree and set aside.
- Toast wafflers until crispy. Chop into 1/2″ pieces.
- In a bowl or glass, let the kids layer waffler pieces, pumpkin cheesecake mixture, whipped topping, and then repeat. Have them add some fun sprinkles to the top.
My kids love parfaits. They love layering all of the ingredients themselves. And eating them out of mama’s fancy glasses is fun, too. And I don’t claim to be healthy with my recipes… but I do think there are some healthiER ingredients in this version of pumpkin cheesecake with the sugar free pudding mix. You could also use Eggo’s Nutri-Grain Low Fat Whole Wheat Waffles to make it even healthier.
Have you ever made pumpkin cheesecake? Do you think you could make it with Eggo Waffles? If you have any creative Eggo Waffle recipes, make sure to enter your Waffle Recipes into The Great Eggo Waffle Off! for your chance to win $5000!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!
I love to share at and find inspiration from these link ups!
Q @ JAQS says
Hi – I featured your cool project here:
Thanks for joining in the party :)!
I made this on Monday for my family. They *loved* it! Thanks for an easy, delicious recipe.
Katheryn @ The Healthy and Fit Homeschool Mom says
I LOVE this. My girls and I love all things pumpkin and Eggos…lol. What a great combo. Thanks for sharing and I can’t wait to try it.
Sandy @Southwestgirl says
Hi Krissy, What a fun spin on pumpkin parfaits. Waffles! I never would have thought of that!