Disclosure: This “Delicious Fall Cookies with Maple Icing” blog post contains affiliate links; as an affiliate and Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Please read my full disclosure policy for more information.
This post was contributed by Jen of Kitchen Counter Chronicles.
Make Some Fall Cookies with this Maple Icing Recipe
Easy Maple Icing for Delicious Fall Cookies
This maple icing recipe makes the perfect drizzle icing for any sugar cookie or maple-flavored cookie. And it’s easy and fun to make with kids, too. Your child will get good fine motor skill practice while whisking together the sugar and meringue powder, stirring in the maple syrup, and then drizzling the icing over their cookies.
Full Maple Icing Recipe:
Maple Icing for Cookies
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon meringue powder.
- Stir in 2 tablespoon maple syrup and 1 teaspoon warm water. Add more water, as needed, for desired consistency
- Place cookies on a piece of parchment paper, then dip a fork into maple icing and drizzle over cookies.
- Place cookies on cooling racks until icing is dry and hardened (about 15 minutes).
Like this Maple Icing Recipe? Share It!
Don’t forget to save this “Make Fall Cookies with Maple Icing” blog post to come back to later. And share it with friends! Simply click on the buttons at the top or bottom of this post, or click here: Share on Facebook | Tweet It | Pin It | Email to a Friend
More Delicious Recipes from B-Inspired Mama:
- Maple Crème Cookie S’Mores for Sweet Summer Memories
- A Twice Baked Sweet Potato Recipe with a Maple Bacon Twist
- Holiday Sugar Cookie Pops