This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of eMeals. Try out eMeals at 35% off using the code: Cyber35 . All opinions are authentic and my own. Please see my disclosure policy.
Use Your Leftover Turkey for an Easy Holiday Meal!
Since getting dinner on the table is one of my biggest struggles as a mama, I was beyond excited when I was contacted to try out eMeals. eMeals is the industry leader in online meal planning service, and let me tell you… It has seriously changed my life! (NO exaggeration at all.) I’ll tell you more about eMeals and why I love it in a minute, but first let me share my favorite recipe so far… Turkey and Spinach Enchiladas – using my leftover turkey from the Holidays – SCORE! Check it out…
Easy Leftover Turkey & Spinach Enchiladas
- 10 oz frozen spinach – thawed and drained
- 1 lb chopped leftover turkey
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1.5 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (I used Cheddar since I had it on hand.)
- 4.5 oz can chopped green chilies, drained (optional depending on spice factor preferred)
- 6 low carb tortillas
- 1 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, turkey, sour cream, cumin, 1 cup of cheese, and 2 tablespoons green chilies.
- Lay tortillas on flat surface and place 1/2 cup of spinach mixture on each tortilla.
- Roll tortilla to encase filling and place seam side down in baking dish.
- Spoon salsa over tortillas; sprinkle with remaining cheese and chilies.
- Cover with foil and back for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and place under broiler until slightly browned.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa. YUM!
Now, Here’s Why I LOVE eMeals…
I can’t express enough how much I am loving using eMeals to plan our family dinners. Here are the reasons I love it…
- It’s CUSTOMIZABLE – I got to pick a food style that worked for my family. Specialty choices include classic, clean eating, simple gourmet, low fat, low carb, paleo, portion control, organic, vegetarian and gluten-free meals. I chose low carb for us.
- It SAVES TIME – I keep telling Cliff how much I love not having to think about or spend time planning meals. It saves me so much time to have my week’s worth of recipes and complimentary shopping list all ready to go.
- It SAVES MONEY! – I am wasting so much less food by using eMeals. As you can see from this leftover turkey recipe, eMeals plans meals that consider the ingredients that you’ll be using all week so that no food goes to waste. And I’m not wandering the grocery store grabbing what I THINK I might want to use. I just look at the shopping list in my eMeals iphone app and check it off as I go. No unnecessary purchases!
- It’s AFFORDABLE – I was pleasantly surprised by how affordable it is – only $5 per month. And once you consider the grocery savings ( an average of $1000/year per consumer!), it pays for itself super quick. (Hey, financial mastermind, Dave Ramsey, even endorses it!)
The holidays are the perfect time to save yourself some stress and save some extra money, too. You can try out eMeals at 35% off using the code: Cyber35 . Or consider giving it as a gift to your busy mama friends, too!
Now, Back to the Turkey…
How did you use your leftover turkey from the holidays? Any creative recipes to share? Leave a comment so we can chat about it!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!
I love to share at and find inspiration from these link ups!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of eMeals. All opinions are authentic and my own. Please see my disclosure policy.
Leave a Reply