Spread a Little Sunshine with the Kids in the Kitchen!
This week we were sent an assortment of Smucker’s® Natural Fruit Spreads to get creative with the kids in the kitchen. And with their challenge to “Spread a Little Sunshine this Winter,” I knew that I wanted to make a fun Sunshine Snack with them using the yummy Orange Marmalade flavor. Here’s what we came up with…
Kids in the Kitchen – Citrus Bagel Sunshine Snack
- 1/2 a whole grain bagel
- 1 clementine
- Smucker’s® Natural Fruit Spreads – Orange Marmalade Flavor
- candy eyes (sold in the baking aisle of most grocery and many craft stores)
- Toast the bagel and spread with lots of yummy Orange Marmalade Spread.
- Slice the clementine into small triangles and arrange around the bagel for the sunshine rays.
- Cut one sliver of clementine and place over the hole in the bagel for the mouth.
- Place two candy eyes on the bagel.
- Whalah! A sunny – and YUMMY! – Citrus Bagel Sunshine Snack
More About Smucker’s® Natural Fruit Spreads
I love that Smucker’s® Natural Fruit Spreads are made with ingredients from natural sources and real sugar, with no preservatives. And since they’re available in four delicious fruit flavors – Strawberry, Red Raspberry, Orange Marmalade and Concord Grape, they’re perfect for adding to all kids of creative “kids in the kitchen” recipes. Pair a Smucker’s® Spread with another classic ingredient (like we did with our clementines) and you’ve got an instant wow-factor for the kids and their friends.
Win a Smucker’s® Gift Set to Use with Your Kids in the Kitchen!
Smucker’s® is so kind to be offering one lucky reader an awesome gift set to get creative with your kids in the kitchen. In the gift set you will win: an assortment of Smucker’s® Natural Fruit Spreads, a gourmet Crate & Barrel cheese board, jam spreader and a $75 Gift Card! Yahoo! Just “LIKE” Smucker’s on Facebook and enter to win with the rafflecopter below…
More Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
Have you connected with your kids in the kitchen this week? I’d love to hear what you’ve been cooking up in the comments below!
If you like this, get lots more by signing up to get B-Inspired Weekly right in your inbox. And follow B-Inspired Mama on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest!
I love to share at and find inspiration from these link ups!