When I saw these Pepperoni Pizza Rolls on Pinterest (via Plain Chicken), I knew we had to make some. But my kids will have nothing to do with pepperoni. So we modified them and made…
Easy Cheesy Pizza Rolls
Here’s what you need:
- Refrigerator Crescent Rolls
- Mozzarella String Cheese
- Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb Salt Free Blend (or your Italian seasoning of choice)
- Pizza Sauce
Here’s what you do:
- Let the kids practice their cutting skills using a butter knife to cut each mozzarella cheese stick in half.
- Unroll and separate the crescent roll triangles and place on a cookie sheet.
- Place one half cheese stick on each triangle.
- Sprinkle each triangle with some seasoning.
- Now the kids can practice their fine motor skills by rolling each crescent roll triangle up around its cheese stick.
- Bake according to crescent roll package directions.
- Rub the tops of baked rolls with butter.
- Serve Cheesy Pizza Rolls with pizza sauce for dipping. YUM!
Do your kids like pizza? Ever try pizza rolls before?
I love to link up with:
Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Show & Tell Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Share & Wow Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It’s Playtime Thursday, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Fun for Kids Friday, Show & Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, and Link & Learn Sunday.
The Monko says
these are so great – simple and yummy. Thanks for sharing them on Kids Co-op
Happy Whimsical Hearts says
These look tasty, my lad also won't touch pepperoni 'too spicy!' he tells me 🙂
I have a linky for baking with kids and I'd love you to share these http://happywhimsicalhearts.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/happy-lil-s-are-baking-15.html
maggy, red ted art says
Ooh those look YUMMY!! Great recipe for kids!
Thank you for sharing on Kids Get Crafty!!
Maggy & Alissa
Sarah A. says
My kids will love these! And they will love helping to make them too!!
I love how simple these are – and I think my kids would love them! Thanks for linking up to Learning Laboratory at Mama Smiles =)
My daughter would love these — she loves anything with pepperoni in it — thanks for sharing!