Easy Cheesy Pizza Rolls
Here’s what you need:
- Refrigerator Crescent Rolls
- Mozzarella String Cheese
- Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb Salt Free Blend (or your Italian seasoning of choice)
- Pizza Sauce
Here’s what you do:
- Let the kids practice their cutting skills using a butter knife to cut each mozzarella cheese stick in half.
- Unroll and separate the crescent roll triangles and place on a cookie sheet.
- Place one half cheese stick on each triangle.
- Sprinkle each triangle with some seasoning.
- Now the kids can practice their fine motor skills by rolling each crescent roll triangle up around its cheese stick.
- Bake according to crescent roll package directions.
- Rub the tops of baked rolls with butter.
- Serve Cheesy Pizza Rolls with pizza sauce for dipping. YUM!
Do your kids like pizza? Ever try pizza rolls before?
I love to link up with:
Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Show & Tell Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Share & Wow Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, It’s Playtime Thursday, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Fun for Kids Friday, Show & Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, and Link & Learn Sunday.