Kids Easter Crafts
I know, I know… St. Patrick’s Day isn’t even over. BUT Easter is so early this year. You better get started on the kids Easter crafts now while you have time. Here are my favorites that were shared in last week’s Kids Co-Op…
Kids Easter Crafts from The Kids Co-Op
- Bunny Bagalope Craft (Crafty Journal)
- Toddler Decorated Easter Egg Crafts (Danya Banya)
- 6 Brown Eggs in a Nest of Hay Puppet (Let’s Play Music)
- Chalkboard Easter Eggs (Super Mommy)
- Cotton Swab Easter Egg Painting (Danya Banya)
- Garland Easter Chick (Crafty Journal)
- Hats for Your Easter Eggs (Mummy! Mummy! Mum!)
- Printable Easter Coloring Page (What We Do All Day)
- Paper Plate Easter Wreath (Crafty Journal)
- Melted Crayon Easter Eggs (Housing A Forest)
Link up your clever kids’ activities and you might be featured here next week. Just grab a button or link back, please.
Thrift Share Monday, Contest Corner, Made by Me Monday, Just Something I Whipped Up, Made by Little Hands Monday, Tasty Tuesdays, Frugal & Fabulous Giveaways, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, Artsy Corner Thursday, It's Playtime Thursday, Thursday Giveaway Linky, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Bonggamom's Friday Finds, Delicately Constructed Fridays, Freebie Friday, Pin It Friday, Show & Share Saturday, Share it Saturday, Super Saturday Giveaway Link-up, The Sunday Showcase, The Sunday Parenting Party, Around the Blogosphere, Afterschool Express, and Link & Learn Sunday.
This post may have affiliate or sponsored links. Please see my disclosure policy.