If you’re visiting from Crayon Freckles, WELCOME! You might want to start by checking out some popular posts: 30 DIY Baby Gifts, the From the Mouths of Moms Parenting Series, and a Rainbow Hand Print Craft.
I’m so excited to be sharing a bit about myself over at Crayon Freckles today. Head on over to learn what I find to be the most rewarding and the most challenging parts of being a mom. While you’re there, say “Hi” to Andie and check out her great kid-friendly learning ideas.
And since I’m sharing a little bit about myself over at Crayon Freckles, I thought I’d share a few quirky bits about me right here for you, too. I was honored to be nominated for the “one lovely blog award” by Deetz of Cookies and Kiddos. The award requires that I share 7 fun facts about myself and then nominate 7 other bloggers to do the same. Kind of like an annoying chain letter, but fun and blog-style. So here goes…
7 Fun Facts about Krissy from B-Inspired Mama
- I have my Master’s Degree in Art Education and hosted an art exhibit of children’s art inspired by children’s books for my Graduate Thesis. I visited the Eric Carle Museum of Children’s Book Art during my research.
- My children’s names are very special. “Sawyer” was my maternal Grandmother’s maiden name. “Priscilla” was my paternal grandmother’s first name. And “J.C.” stands for “James Clifford II” after his Grandfather.
- I have three tattoos, all of which are my own artwork, and would have tons more if I had the money for them.
- I get along great with my ex-husband. We pride ourselves in co-parenting my two oldest kids really well together.
- Cliff (my fiancé) and I spent our first date in a cemetery. We met for lunch and then decided to go for a walk around this really large and beautiful cemetery. It was perfect!
- My first car was a 1970 Chevelle that I bought when I was 15 and restored with my dad. It currently lives in my dad’s garage waiting until I have the time and money to give it the attention it deserves again.
- I grew up on a farm where we had over 20,000 chickens. My parents got out of the poultry business after a barn fire (no chickens were harmed!) when I was young. After that we raised hogs. My pig was named Mortimer; she was a girl.
Now I nominate fellow lovely bloggers, Dirt and Boogers, Rainy Day Mum, Mama Smiles, The Educators’ Spin on It, Love Play Learn, The Golden Gleam, and PlayDrMom. I hope they’ll humor us and participate so we can learn some fun facts about these awesome mamas!
What’s a fun fact about you?
I love to link up with: Made by Little Hands Monday, Learning Laboratory Monday, Ta-Da Tuesday, Tasty Tuesdays, Tip Toe Through Tuesday, Tuesday Tots, Tip Me Tuesday, Get Your Craft on Tuesday, Show & Tell Tuesday, Made by Me Wednesday, Sugar & Spice Wednesday, Share & Wow Wednesday, Kids Get Crafty Wednesday, The Mommy Club Wednesdays, Happy Lil Hearts Are Baking, It’s Playtime Thursday, What Are Little Boys Made of Thursday, The Weekly Kids Co-op, Read Explore Learn Friday, For the Kids Friday, Kitchen Fun and Craft Friday, Show & Share Saturday, The Sunday Showcase, and Link & Learn Sunday.